• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripclawe

Banned
ibfJYvOgoVT0gt.gif

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
If the Heat steal one in OKC, then I'll feel more confident in their chances. Then, it's all down to protecting their house.

We got this far. Four to go. Now or never.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
If the Heat steal one in OKC, then I'll feel more confident in their chances. Then, it's all down to protecting their house.

We got this far. Four to go. Now or never.

Wouldn't their chances necessarily go up if they win one of the first two games? You sound like Magic :)

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
Yeah thats the worst part, we went to the finals last year. There should be no surprise in this, we should expect this. Only championships should be celebrated.

If the Dolphins made the Super Bowl that maybe gets some what a celebration but this. What the fuck. Some horn honking ok but to shut down a street like we won a championship, wow.

MiamiWesker is the biggest self-hating Miamian, I freaking swear it. Dude, you don't understand the city. In the 305, we love to party, especially on a Saturday night. The Gables and the beach was crazy last night.

MiamiWesker is the biggest self-hating Miamian, I freaking swear it. Dude, you don't understand the city. In the 305, we love to party, especially on a Saturday night. The Gables and the beach was crazy last night.
It makes us look amateurish though. We should act like we've been there before. Lakers fans never honked their horns on Sunset when they won their WCFs

charsace

I've seen JR Smith and Carmelo hit shots like that when they are hot. So I'm going to assume that there are quiet a few guys in the league that could hit that shot if they have the ability to pull off the dribble from 3.

I've seen JR Smith and Carmelo hit shots like that when they are hot. So I'm going to assume that there are quiet a few guys in the league that could hit that shot if they have the ability to pull off the dribble from 3.

Gilbert Arenas made a living hitting those kind of asshole threes.

It makes us look amateurish though. We should act like we've been there before. Lakers fans never honked their horns on Sunset when they won their WCFs

To who the stiffs on here? Fuck that shit bruh. "Acting like you've been there before" is some of the lamest shit I've ever heard, you only live once celebrate every chance you get. I do.

Truth.

CherryWoodFuton is the truth.

We riot AFTER we win the championship.

<3 LA

...speaking of which, I've been gone the last few days...how did that meet-up go, fellas?

It was awesome. We were at the bar and a little person popped in. Kado went up to hit on her and was literally laughed away as shes not attracted to other little people.

To who the stiffs on here? Fuck that shit bruh. "Acting like you've been there before" is some of the lamest shit I've ever heard, you only live once celebrate every chance you get. I do.
I agree with this to a point. I think a lot of people on here just say that stuff out of spite

Mostly because theyre fans, not players/coaches, and have approx. zero to do with how successful their franchise has been over time

LuchaShaq

Banned
Please celebrate all you want as long as your fans aren't scumbags who harrass the families of players or throw shit at players you're fine with me.

Also L o fucking L at fans saying "act like you have been there" as if they were even as important as a janitor in winning the championship.

Well let us know when you actually do get there for the first time. Celebrating for getting to the finals when youve been there so often is just ehhh, unless its beem a long time between alpearances. You folks were there last year so yea, quite ameuturish.

UltimaKilo

Gold Member

We are amateurs. Our city is based on money, bitches, music and booze and sports rarely trump that (the Dolphins were once the exception, but the fanbase has become apathetic towards them). So when something big enough happens in sports to capture the attention, the city compensates.

Well let us know when you actually do get there for the first time. Celebrating for getting to the finals when youve been there so often is just ehhh, unless its beem a long time between alpearances. You folks were there last year so yea, quite ameuturish.
Look at this tough guy here, yeah, don't celebrate

Gimmeabreaklol

Please celebrate all you want as long as your fans aren't scumbags who harrass the families of players or throw shit at players you're fine with me.

Also L o fucking L at fans saying "act like you have been there" as if they were even as important as a janitor in winning the championship.

In case you didnt know, carrying the Lakers flag in LA is as important to the success of the team as Mr. Miyagi and friends helping Daniel'son defeat the bad man in Karate Kid II.

'Live or die man, LIVE. OR. DIE.'
'die'
'WROOOONG. *funny noise*'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom