• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well look who's a big fan of Lollinger all of a sudden.

Perk will play well in this series, mark my words.

Will be interesting. Collison is a much better PnR defender and there is no one for Perkins to guard in the post. But what they could do is put him on Bosh and use Ibaka to run wild.

Speaking of which, if Joel Anthony plays at all, Spo is an idiot. Ibaka should "defend" him always, which means never really defend him and just run around blocking stuff.

I think we're going to see a lot of small-ball both ways with KD vs Bron at the PF spot.

WB
Harden
Thabo (pleasenotfisher)
Durant
Ibaka

vs
Chalmers
Wade
Battier
Bron
Bosh

DJ88

Maybe I should start calling 790 the ticket constantly In hopes of getting tickets, lol

I'll shamefully admit that I inducted myself as a loserbro after game 5

I try everytime and have only gotten through once, I was the 5th caller, needed to be the 7th. :( Won't stop me from trying again though.

It's going to be fun to listen tomorrow, I'm sure "Cocky Heat Fan" is going to be hillarious.

Vire

I try everytime and have only gotten through once, I was the 5th caller, needed to be the 7th. :(

Won't stop me from trying again.

It's going to be fun to listen tomorrow, I'm sure "Cocky Heat" fan is going to be hillarious.
I got on LeBatard once and told Stugotz that he was an idiot.

Hopefully Dre calls in on Monday. That guy is hilarious.

lol @ bron on that question.

some dude just asked bron and wade what they have to say to all those people who dug a grave for the heat after game 5.

bron was just looking around like "don't say anything. just don't open your mouth. it won't end well. stay quiet."

then wade said "thank you." Bron did it right, just his face looked funny as he was thinking about not saying anything. Stupid question.

OMG.

Did Wade just say that "he doesn't care what people say about him because he's a winner?"

That shit is hilarious.

"There's no place like home, there's no place like home..."

Lebron learning. This asshole reporters asking the worst questions "Doc said you're the most criticized athlete, what do you think about that."

basically ignored it, said he doesn't get involved in that, he just has to come in and play hard, etc etc.

Did Wade just say that "he doesn't care what people say about him because he's a winner?"

Yup, reversal from last year. Lebron couldn't handle press, this year Wade looks like a douche but Lebron coming off smart.

Yup, reversal from last year. Lebron couldn't handle press, this year Wade looks like a douche but Lebron coming off smart.

Wade internalized this song.

I feel like I can't miss
I know they want me to fall
But ain't nothin' bigger than this
So just pass me the ball
You know you lookin' at a winner, winner, winner
I can't miss, can't lose, can't miss
You know you lookin' at a winner, winner, winner
Cause I'm a winner, yeah I'm a winner

Cipherr

Finals going to be so fucking good. Im going to pretty much be ecstatic no matter who wins it. Fucking perfect 2 teams to play each other. I cannot wait for this shit. Durant and or Lebron getting their first ring guaranteed? FUCK YES

PBY

Banned
Cavs fans still banging that drum

Chalmers must have pulled a delonte on lebron, i honestly have no idea why Lebron is always yelling at him

haha at tonight during the 4th or 3rd quarter there was a shot of Lebron yelling at Chalmers

Chalmers is so gone though, hes gonna get paid, heat lose the series if not for him, no matter what anyone says

game 2 and tonight when he started chipping into the 2nd quarter Celtics lead

PBY

Banned
dynamic line:

NBA Series Prices - Best of Seven
TUE 6/12 MIAMI HEAT VS OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER
09:00 PM
871 Miami Heat 2.470
872 Oklahoma City Thunder 1.613

KingGondo

Banned
dfsdkfslkjdfkskfdjsdfsjfds LOL at all these "wait til Jeff Green comes back" from some Celtics fans on twitter 0_o

double RIP
I love Jeff Gomes as a "team guy" and all, but that is truly sad.

Hope some other team can potentially challenge Miami in the Least next year. Doubt it though.

Blondie

Neo Member
In all seriousness:

From being a born and raised Miami Cuban to a current Seattleite who has been cheering for the Heat since inception and cheering for the SuperSonics since 1992 (Kemp & Payton), I got to see the last few seasons of the Sonics in person before having them ripped away and know all about Sonicsgate, so these finals are either gonna be doubly sweet or outright kill me! FUCK YOU BENNETT! FUCK YOU STERN! GO SONICS! GO HEAT! COAST TO COAST! MIAMI TO SEATTLE!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Why the fuck do people keep saying these Finals are a dream for NBA fans? What exactly makes it so awesome to see two teams who get a thousand fts called in their favor? I just want to watch some great basketball. I don't particularly like having to discuss the refs more often in a game then the players themselves, and with this finals matchup, I'm sure we're gonna have a lot of that.

PBY

Banned
Why the fuck do people keep saying these Finals are a dream for NBA fans? What exactly makes it so awesome to see two teams who get a thousand fts called in their favor? I just want to watch some great basketball. I don't particularly like having to discuss the refs more often in a game then the players themselves, and with this finals, I'm sure we're gonna have a lot of that.

orNQ1.gif

I left the bar right after the fight cause pacquiao dominated the fight so I knew he won. I just got back to my hotel room turned on espn and he FUCKING LOST?!?!?!!

NBA refs ain't got shit on boxing.

Anyway I have a gift for you guys, it's coming soon

Why the fuck do people keep saying these Finals are a dream for NBA fans? What exactly makes it so awesome to see two teams who get a thousand fts called in their favor? I just want to watch some great basketball. I don't particularly like having to discuss the refs more often in a game then the players themselves, and with this finals matchup, I'm sure we're gonna have a lot of that.

Ok, of all the teams in the NBA right now, in their current states, what Finals match-up do you think the causal masses would want then?

Shurs

Why the fuck do people keep saying these Finals are a dream for NBA fans?

We get to watch (arguably) the two best players in the league -- who also happen to play the same position -- go head to head and, no matter the outcome, one of them will win their first championship. This could be the start of a great rivalry. It's the best possible finals match up for the league.

Tom Penny

I can't say I thought I'd see Bosh banging 3's and hitting all the swing shots. Congrats Heat. As far as the Celtics can't be mad. Dissapointed but not mad. That being said. Fuck the Heat and go OKC.

PBY

Banned
I can't say I thought I'd see Bosh banging 3's and hitting all the swing shots. Congrats Heat. As far as the Celtics can't be mad. Dissapointed but not mad. That being said. Fuck the Heat and go OKC.

Good series man, it was fun. A big part of me wants your core 4 to somehow stay together to keep this rivalry going.

My gift to you NBA-gaf. My sister took these pictures tonight, they had to close down Bird Road cause of this shit.

t1qrG.jpg

dqFdu.jpg

My city is stupid. So stupid. Have your fun.

We get to watch (arguably) the two best players in the league -- who also happen to play the same position -- go head to head and, no matter the outcome, one of them will win their first championship. This could be the start of a great rivalry. It's the best possible finals match up for the league.

If the refs will swallow their whistles then it has the potential to be a great series, but I just don't see them doing that. It's going to be ridiculous how many calls there are going to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom