• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

charsace

He only got 6 shots because

A. they fouled him almost every time he got the ball before he could shoot

B. they played a zone

C. He didn't play that much.

He probably should have gotten a few more shots but the zone is supposed to take away the inside and dare the outside and like I said, they fouled him on the catch.

Dwight has like no range so he can't hit the holes in zones for easy jumpers.

espn_rodman_d1_600.jpg

Dude in the red cap looks legitimately scared for his life

Really though, Jazz are kinda fucked. Houston's schedule is light, whoever fucks up the least between LA and Utah gets that 8th seed and the honor of getting swept.

dalVlatko

Thursday's game ended in a 110-110 tie, with two Americans playing on each team alongside North Koreans. After the game, Rodman addressed Kim in a speech before a crowd of tens of thousands of North Koreans and told him, "You have a friend for life,"
lol

ohNOitsRO

March |OT| 28 Rebounds > 54 Points

March |OT| All Star Weekend moved to every Heat pre-game

March |OT| Jordan places himself in Bobcats' starting lineup

March |OT| Li'l Wayne sucks Bosh's dick tippy toeing

March |OT| Red Mamba > Black Mamba

March |OT| Westbrook - Greatest Athlete of All Time

ISOM

Wow, what a awkward photo and quote there..

How does the photo look awkward? It looks like rodman and kim jung un really bonded. I think it's awkward for us watching this because who the fuck would hug the north korea's leader. And that quote is golden lol.

fertygo

How does the photo look awkward? It looks like rodman and kim jung un really bonded. I think it's awkward for us watching this because who the fuck would hug the north korea's leader. And that quote is golden lol.

Exactly, lol..

How this can happen anyway.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Roy should save his legs and get into coaching. I'm sure he can find a job.

He should join the coaching staff in Phoenix. They'll make sure he'll be able to walk the rest of his life like a normal human being, and then they'll probably promote him to head coach within 8 months.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Sacramento's proposal to keep the Kings has been submitted to the NBA, league source confirms to @CBSSports.

Top Bottom