• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

do the Wolves have a shitty trainers and bad team doctors or something? I mean, there's injuries and then theres a whole fucking plague of them, makes me wonder if so many injuries arent a coincidence

why don't heavy post anymore

this is the type of game where he'll say that the lakers are back because Kobe scored over Luke Ridnour easily

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
do the Wolves have a shitty trainers and bad team doctors or something? I mean, there's injuries and then theres a whole fucking plague of them, makes me wonder if so many injuries arent a coincidence

Probably. Glen Taylor isn't super interesting in winning, so going cheap on the training staff wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

Except Brandon Roy. I take no responsibility for that.

Free Tacos or bust.

edit:
gawdayuuunm
DuGrZS8.png

Emwitus

good lawd. Blake looks so much better in this D'antoni offense......wowzers.

EDIT: And honestly, i feel like regardless of my hate towards him last season, he is a real stabilizer to the second unit. Agh! Freaking injury had us starting morris!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ebanks ass is nailed to the bench even in blowouts. That's what happens when you fuck up, Devin!

Kenny is a moron. The monitor shows it not only appears to go in, but the sound of the mic'd rim is like it went in.

Goddamn they are clowning the Wizards right now. Been laughing for 3 minutes.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
6 shots is brutal. Don't even care how good he is, when he is the biggest guy on the floor you find a way to get him more than 6 shots.

He only got 6 shots because

A. they fouled him almost every time he got the ball before he could shoot

B. they played a zone

C. He didn't play that much.

He probably should have gotten a few more shots but the zone is supposed to take away the inside and dare the outside and like I said, they fouled him on the catch.

Top Bottom