• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

Las Vegas Summer League: July 12-22, 2013
Preseason: October 4-23, 2013

Knicks' offseason:

AAZJCRf.png

Celtics' offseason:

Omsrk9Z.png

Lakers' offseason:

993992_558857254165564_1117651103_n.png

Nets' offseason:

FUFJBBfl.jpg

Apologies to Rodeo, but I figured I'd just throw this up.

Hahah, yeah. I actually missed the game because I want out for the day, any highlight video on Snell & Murphy?

Do I look like your own personal google to you? j/k I don't have the video, but Snell looked good out there, Murphy not so much. Snell has nice arch to his shot, is a better ball handler than he gets credit for, boxes out well, plays decent D, and has a good wing span. The real highlights were Teague and Goudlocke. Goudlocke will play for an NBA team this year, probably not on the Bulls. Teague was running the offense well and aggressive. Nate's not coming back for certain now.

McLemore is too good of a shooter to be that inefficient on the regular.

I'd be excited as a Kings fan, the fact that he's jacking that many shots might be showing that he's starting to live without fear.

alba

Little is the new Big
Do I look like your own personal google to you? j/k I don't have the video, but Snell looked good out there, Murphy not so much. Snell has nice arch to his shot, is a better ball handler than he gets credit for, boxes out well, plays decent D, and has a good wing span. The real highlights were Teague and Goudlocke. Goudlocke will play for an NBA team this year, probably not on the Bulls. Teague was running the offense well and aggressive. Nate's not coming back for certain now.

Yeah, saw some vids, Teague looking good. I'm glad but yeah I'm surprised Murphy bombed so hard... gotta pick up the pace boy! :p

Yeah I read the Wizards are interested in Nate (so are the Knicks), well too bad... sucks we don't have more money to throw at him. I'm gonna support lil' Nate wherever he goes though.

Tom Penny

The Pistons are interested in acquiring Rajon Rondo, and they'd like to package Brandon Knight and an expiring contract in a deal with the Celtics to get him

Surely Ainge will take this offer.

wow so Dwight doesn't even need to pay to get help from Hakeem.

The Dream did wonders for LeBron even if he hates the post and from the little I saw him play, Amare's post game looked improved I guess.

True, but expecting Dwight to show any improvement in the post is wishful thinking at this point in his career. He might learn a simple drop step and spin combo, but he's not going to be clowning on guys in the post like the Dream did.

Honestly, at this point he needs to be focusing on his FT shooting more than anything. That's one area where is easy to improve statistically, even if it's just 10-15%.

Can Ron Artest hit 3's at a good clip still? If so sign him up. We need more guys off the bench.

No. Not at a "good clip". If he's hot...sure. But he's only hot about 1 out of every 8 games.

And he kills the flow of the offense if he isn't the #1 or #2 option on the court.

True, but expecting Dwight to show any improvement in the post is wishful thinking at this point in his career. He might learn a simple drop step and spin combo, but he's not going to be clowning on guys in the post like the Dream did.

Honestly, at this point he needs to be focusing on his FT shooting more than anything. That's one area where is easy to improve statistically, even if it's just 10-15%.
Probably but maybe since he's said he's 100% he might improve since some simple moves he used to perform a lot looked like shit this past season. Like his running hook, but it's just wishful thinking as you said.

but if he ever becomes competent at the line then woah.

I'd literally miss half the season if I were LeBron. An eight seed would be fine imo. All the stress the guy is putting his body...he could end up with a stress injury if he's not careful. Even if he were on PEDS they can only do so much.
I'm just glad he has a full offseason this time. He only took like a week off last year. His gamelog these past 2 years is insane.

I'd literally miss half the season if I were LeBron. An eight seed would be fine imo. All the stress the guy is putting his body...he could end up with a stress injury if he's not careful. Even if he were on PEDS they can only do so much.

Top Bottom