• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Really adam.... at this OT title.... all the shit that has happened this FA and the best gaf can come up with is a bargnani joke......smh

SamuraiX-

I have the DAL/SAC game from yesterday in the background and my god, Floyd Mayweather is a fucking clown.

I loved how Reggie and Kerr immediately changed the subject when they realized that the guy doesn't know a damn fucking thing about basketball. lol

Emwitus

Probably but maybe since he's said he's 100% he might improve since some simple moves he used to perform a lot looked like shit this past season. Like his running hook, but it's just wishful thinking as you said.

but if he ever becomes competent at the line then woah.

I'm just glad he has a full offseason this time. He only took like a week off last year. His gamelog these past 2 years is insane.
Kobe was hobbled trying to get to his fourth finals. Not to sound sadistic but I expect the same for LeBron

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Knicks summer league on now they saying shump isnt playing anymore of these games. Makes sense it was a waste to have him playing pg

SamuraiX-

If there is one word Dwane Casey will not have associated with his team this season, it’s the word ‘soft.’

Or any variation of that word.

In Casey’s world, a soft team is a team that is not playing well defensively, and Casey already saw that team last season. He is determined never to see that again.

“We’re adding more players to do that now,” Casey said. “We’re adding Tyler (Hansbrough). We’re going in with a defensive mentality that we did in Year 1 ( two years ago).

I wish I could get paid millions of dollars a year to live in denial.

SamuraiX-

dAFjBcM.png

CN0zDYw.png

Well, that sucks. :-/

B.O.O.M

Is Jeremy Tyler signed by any NBA team yet? Because him, Leslie, and even Toure Murray have a shot to make this team. Knicks have 5 open spots left, 4 if they resign Kenyon.

Consistency and shot selection has been his bugaboo.

Yeah but some good coaching and experience should help with that I think.

SamuraiX-

Did Chris Singleton put on like 50 pounds since being drafted or something?

I still maintain that he could be a solid starting SF if given the proper develop. In other words, trade him to San Antonio.

lol

Otto never played AAU and obviously went to Georgetown

He's absolutely mindfucked by how terrible and random the basketball is right now

Top Bottom