• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

Did Chris Singleton put on like 50 pounds since being drafted or something?

I still maintain that he could be a solid starting SF if given the proper develop. In other words, trade him to San Antonio.

Whenever a big SF sucks offensively they put him at PF to see if he can get easier looks against slower guys.

You are wrong though, Singleton is a bum. There's no helping his offense. His defense is above average but his offense is so awful that there's nothing to be done about it no matter who the coach is or the system.

Steve Nash - Steve Blake
Meeks
Wes Johnson - Nick Young
Hill - Kelly
Pau - Kaman -Sacre

2FqRTnz.gif

It's shocking how drastically the game changes depending on the PG.

The Wizards literally went from fuckball to an actual offense with a single rotation.

Steve Nash - Steve Blake
Meeks
Wes Johnson - Nick Young
Hill - Kelly
Pau - Kaman -Sacre

2FqRTnz.gif

Young is starting. They need someone to jack shots away on the starting unit.

Wes will make the bench beyond horrible.

Also it will be:

Nash - Farmar
Blake - Meeks
Young - Wes
Hill - Kelly
Pau - Kaman.

That bench unit will be amazing. And Laker fans thought our bench was bad before, lol.

giri

Whenever a big SF sucks offensively they put him at PF to see if he can get easier looks against slower guys.

You are wrong though, Singleton is a bum. There's no helping his offense. His defense is above average but his offense is so awful that there's nothing to be done about it no matter who the coach is or the system.

Take this with a grain of salt.

Dark Faze thinks TRob is elite at something.

Nash - Farmar
Blake - Meeks
Young - Wes
Hill - Kelly
Pau - Kaman.

That bench unit will be amazing. And Laker fans thought our bench was bad before, lol.

I forgot about the Farmar signing.

This season is gonna be.....interesting. I'm still looking forward to it. I'm having trouble holding out for 2K15, need a fix.

dont like the way porter looks out there at all. not particularly assertive on either offense or defense.

he needs like 20 extra pounds too.

I forgot about the Farmar signing.

This season is gonna be.....interesting. I'm still looking forward to it. I'm having trouble holding out for 2K15, need a fix.

it'll be worth watching just to see the kobe death stares at young.

Wes-Kaman-Meeks all playing together will make the Kings look like an elite passing team.

exarkun

Otto looks like hes getting a feel for the game out there. Seems kind of cerebral. Don't mind it at all since its a nice change from no fuck Swaggelmore

linsivvi

Young is starting. They need someone to jack shots away on the starting unit.

Wes will make the bench beyond horrible.

Also it will be:

Nash - Farmar
Blake - Meeks
Young - Wes
Hill - Kelly
Pau - Kaman.

With the signing of Farmar, Blake is most likely gone.

They are only around $4.5M above the luxury tax threshold. Bet they are trying to get under that so they don't have to pay repeat offender rate.

Top Bottom