• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

Apath

God damn Bulls tickets are expensive. Dropped $400 on four 300 level seats for the home opener, and another $102 for another 300 level seat for the Bulls Rockets game.

2k14

MyPlayer mode. Mid game goal. Score 10 or more points in a row!

There were 3 mins left in the 4th ...league scoring leader scores 17 A GAME.

Fuck this game.

2 secs left on the shot clock. Iggy goes up for a shot, I block him, the ball goes straight up and back into his hands. Shot clock violation.

Myplayer grade goes up quarter way for blocked shot, goes down half for allowing offensive rebound....

fuck this game.

Did Amare really have another knee surgery this offseason?
alg-mike-dantoni-shrugs-jpg.jpg

/h3ro

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
the last non-game-breaking game 2k had was 2k3.
if they're too stupid to fix fundamental issues after 10yrs, i'm afraid they'll never fix it.

It was 10 years since the last time Live was the better game.

Last time 2k ever gave a serious fuck.

Coach

On Bill Simmons and Jalen Rose's preview show Rose said he thinks Michael Jordan plays one game for Charlotte this season.

Sounds funny, but really could see this happening.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
He should've retired the moment he got off the plane and breathed in the cursed Portland air.

His play in Portland gave him a $40mil contract and all Portland got was Damian Lillard in return.

... wait.

Royce White did not make the trip with the Philadelphia 76ers to Europe.

White was acquired via trade this offseason from the Houston Rockets.

White suffers from anxiety disorder, including a fear of flying.

White had planned to make the flight, but the 76ers decided to "give him a pass."

Sixers have a really impressive tank going on

it's nice to see

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
I moved to NYC, so I bought League Pass Broadband. Anyone know if it comes with preseason games, or am I going to have to watch D-Rose's preseason #thereturn sitting in the firstrow?

Top Bottom