• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlanta |OT| Donald Glover's New Show For FX - Tuesdays 10/9c

Dereck

MR2CPpC.gif

zDoc5Dg.gif

Earn was right that party was whack. And hypocritical.

I wonder if we'll ever get to find out about Earn and Van's backstory. They seem to work so well together even if it was pretend. Also holy shit at that drink list.

vypek

I don't think I mentioned it before but I really like that there is no true opening to the show and that its just differently stylized ways of writing "Atlanta"

caliph95

Shit it's the finale already, Time moves so fast. I will end up having the same feeling as Rick and Morty, maybe worse since Star Wars decides that it needed Donald Glover,

You know you could cut up scenes from the show and make a music video for II.Worldstar off of "Because of the internet"

he was finishing BotI when Atlanta started to developed

Mariolee

I loved this episode so much, and love all of these episodes being their own thing.

But I really want some closure to some of the leftover plotlines this series has introduced, and judging by the promo it doesn't look like we're going to getting that. I can't wait til 2018 man. :(

Alpende

Earn summed up the party perfectly. It was whack. I really liked Craig though, non stop cringe material coming from him but he meant it well. Him paying respects in Africa is great to think about. Other than that, I'm sure I missed jokes here and there but that didn't bother me. Great episode once again.

I don’t think a minute went by I didn’t find something even subtle in the background that made me laugh. That said Vanessa looked amazing in this episode.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Can't believe there's only 1 episode left and then it's more than one year without anymore. This will be a bittersweet season finale.

Nabs

So does this upcoming episode take place before the Van episode (Value)? The trailer reminds me of the snapchat stuff Van was looking at.

LionPride

Banned
Moment that woman called Paper Boi a triflin thug, I knew Ern was gonna go off.

Episode twas good, I liked Craig. Was awkward as shit but I liked him

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
Moment that woman called Paper Boi a triflin thug, I knew Ern was gonna go off.

Episode twas good, I liked Craig. Was awkward as shit but I liked him

Felt kind of odd that Ern didn't actually address that though. He was mostly just addressing Craig being weird as fuck.

LotusHD

Banned
I can't believe this ended up being my favorite show this year. Didn't particularly have super high expectations for it to begin with. My friends and I have loved the hell out of it, gladly tuning in every Tuesday to laugh our asses off. Will be sad to see it go for such a long period of time.

Caught up just in time for the finale

One thing I like about this show is that it presents a couple of debates that have no real right answer (Paper Boi vs social media guy, Van vs her friend, etc). Well, in the PaperBoi one the social media guy was zany, but what he was generally saying had some merit

Lamel

Banned
Finally caught up to this. It's brilliant, not only in its humor but the interesting way it presents these common situations that a lot of us find ourselves in. Definitely get some Louie vibes as well. I thought Donald Glover was a good/funny actor before but this really elevates him in my eyes.

Also the Montague episode is some of the best shit I've seen in a long time.

Top Bottom