• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 6 - Ricki Lee is awful. Everything else about Australia is AMAZING [Free hugs]

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were $7 on gamersgate.com the other day (Baldurs Gate 1, 2, expansions, Icewind Dale 1, 2, expansions, Planescape: Torment and Temple of Elemental Evil all included). Might still be available?

Motherfucker. Well whatever, I'd happily pay more for them. Amazing games.

Who knows things about routers/computers/my internet being fucked? It has just been chugging recently. It used to be when I was downloading something it would take a couple of refreshes to get pages to load, which was annoying enough, but now it's doing that all the time. Any ideas what's wrong?

Argh crap. Wasn't sure when it ended. Both Reptile and I did discuss it during the week. To be honest I paid the seven bucks to own Planescape since the only version I'd played was my dad's. Baldur's Gate was just a bonus.

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED IN THE CRICKET

Left it when they needed 14 an over and DHussey was cleaning up to play Syndicate.

Come back and we are going to lose!

Goddamnit what I missed out on all those games? :|

WHY DID AUSGAF NOT INFORM ME
You lie, I pimped the GOG deal with 3 for $10 and Cod told us about the awesome GG deal if you are into that kind of thing.

I went to bed thinking we had it wrapped up, just had a quick look at the score online...WTF happened?

Watching it now, this is intense.

Edit: Yes!!! We bloody needed that wicket.

Now I know how Reptile feels when no none reads his cheap games posts...

... I missed his one listing Dark Souls cheap last week before I picked it up...

DHussey in everything. Needs to keep bowling!

Terrible choice bringing back pace bowling. THEY USE THE SPEED OF THE BALL AGAINST YOU.

EDIT: WHY IS LEE BOWLING ARGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Deeku

Cricket sure is getting hairy!

But I like matches like these. No fun when one side just dominates. Good fighting by SL!

Great batting by Sri Lanka at the end, wickets have come from poor shots not great balls.

Some terrible bowling decisions by Clarke at the death this series.

Great bowling, great captaincy with the fielder positions for the slower balls.
Well thought out cricket.

EDIT: WHY IS LEE BOWLING AGAIN

WHY CAN'T WE HIT THE STUMPS >_<

oipic

Watson giving Lee a lesson on how to bowl in tight final overs (cue Lee taking the last wicket with a cracking delivery now that I've typed that).

Great fight from the Sri Lankans, very entertaining cricket.

Watson giving Lee a lesson on how to bowl in tight final overs (cue Lee taking the last wicket with a cracking delivery now that I've typed that).

Great fight from the Sri Lankans, very entertaining cricket.

Nope. Fumbled it, would have been run out.

EDIT: Great bowling from the slower bowlers won it for us. They slowed everything down in the middle overs and then Watson held his nerve to win the match. Pace bowlers did well at the top of the innings but they shouldn't have been used in the last half. Been that way all series.

oipic

Bit of a scare, that. All credit to the Sri Lankans for making a contest of it, particularly with a couple of very handy players missing.

This match, and the series all up really, have shown there's still a bit of life left in the 50 over game.

Rezbit

Fast bowlers were bloody terrible. What were Hilfy and Patto doing? Been calling for X-man to bowl at the death.

True oipic, had some cracking games. Still think the series is a week too long.

guidop

thanks rep for that tumblr

tumblr_lzizuzOq3i1qg39ewo1_500.gif

Yeah, but I gloss over your advertising deals ;__;

I thought me pimping a deal might've added some weight to it since I don't usually do it... guess not.

Played the Diablo III beta today. It's definitely a Diablo game. Not sure if it's different enough to bother with. Going to hopefully try co-op this week with a mate though so we'll see it that's any better.

I have done my grocery shopping (well I went through half the aisles, i'll go back later tonight) I will only be here for a week, but I've over shopped because I'm hoping a friend will house sit for me, that way she has plenty of food in the fridge and pantry she can nom on too.

Now I'm going to grab lunch with my uncle (non boss uncle, for amies sake)!

SEIZING THE DAY.

haha thanks. your lucky i decided to read the thread this week or that joke/funny/observation would have gone to waste.
total_recall.jpg

14.gif

Isn't that the post that he quoted?

was on the teevee last night

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Am I the only person who gets to work and then starts researching things i'm interested in, Instead of actually doing it over the weekend in my many hours of spare time?

I'm still looking into a credit card and I have no idea why the hell I didn't do it over the weekend. There would have been plenty of time to figure out all the terminology (min/max/rates/days etc) and pick one. But instead i'm trying to quickly look at stuff while I work.

I'm terrible at researching things. That's pretty fucking clear.

Am I the only person who gets to work and then starts researching things i'm interested in, Instead of actually doing it over the weekend in my many hours of spare time?

I'm still looking into a credit card and I have no idea why the hell I didn't do it over the weekend. There would have been plenty of time to figure out all the terminology (min/max/rates/days etc) and pick one. But instead i'm trying to quickly look at stuff while I work.

I'm terrible at researching things. That's pretty fucking clear.

Totally. In fact I just got a new credit card last week that I researched and applied for all while at work. In fact I hope to spend a bunch of today researching things to buy with said credit card

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Totally. In fact I just got a new credit card last week that I researched and applied for all while at work. In fact I hope to spend a bunch of today researching things to buy with said credit card

What card / Branch / Whatever did you end up going with? If you don't mind me asking.

So I was about to comment in the other thread. Fuck you all for not posting a link to the new thread. I was wondering why choc was talking to himself.

Wait, you don't make those gifs yourself? There's someone else who makes gigabytes of them to post on internet forums completely out of context?

Scary.

My imgur randomiser brought up hundreds of them. Not to mention tumblr holding thousands of them too.

legend166

So I signed up to that site. Does it tell you on that site what the different exercises actually are? None of the names mean anything to me (beyond the obvious stuff).

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Most fitness websites tend to suck ass. I must have signed up to a dozen now and they are all just data input with so called tracking. Just use a spreadsheet!

Knowing me I will sign up though.

DEAD MAN - BIG W have the MSI WINDPAD 110W for $350 delivered. They also have the lower end android models for $150ish

Check the BIG W website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom