• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma |OT| Simultaneous worldwide release? What's that?

Uraizen

Banned
Edit: nvm found some stuff on dustloop, man this stuff looks overwhelming.

It can take a bit for you to "get" it, but it just kind of clicks once you get the muscle memory. Eventually you'll find yourself converting off of random hits like it was second nature to you.

Mdesilva

This is why I don't have the vita version. Carl with pad is pathetic.
It's weird, because I've been a stick player for a while now, but when I got the Vita copy it just felt natural after a little practice. Some execution things are hard but I'm definitely not having any pad troubles versus using stick. I just haven't practiced with my DS4 on the PS3 version much. I do struggle with 214214 sometimes though, but with Kokonoe I usually don't need to do that fast enough that I have an issue.

Rhapsody

Banned
Oh... Kokopuffs... so how about that BBCP2? Can't wait until it comes out.

Hey now, it's easy to do with a good connection. This was on wired vs wired to someone in MD with Fiber regularly, though... ANYWAY! HE WILL!

Those Izayoi buffs.

I saw Izayoi win a round after 3 combos and a 236B lol

Lemstar

So, when's the tournament getting started? Should have been yesterday.

I get the impression that three weeks aren't going to be close to enough to finish a round robin; each person needing to schedule 12 matches in that timeframe would be demanding enough without Xrd coming out halfway through.

Busaiku

It's live now.
I had it set for the 23rd, but I accidentally mixed up the days.

Another thing.
If you and your opponent want to play on Vita, that's ok.

Rhapsody

Banned
I'm not confident at all in this, haha. I'll be on tomorrow and all week. I'll be busy with school later, so hopefully I can play as many people as I can this week.

Lemstar

I'll be around from noon Pacific through about 4PM weekdays for people on early. Availability later in the day might be spotty, so I'd rather get my matches done earlier.

Rhapsody

Banned
I'll be around from noon Pacific through about 4PM weekdays for people on early. Availability later in the day might be spotty, so I'd rather get my matches done earlier.

I sent a friend request. I can play during those hours today if you want to get our match in.

RoeBear

You're one of the people that'll make me getting that Rachel shirt difficult.

So I'd rather not have you as my first match until I warm up lol

I doubt you got that bad. You body me all the time but I can wait for our match all the same.

want to mess around then?

Rhapsody

Banned
Last one, Roebear. Then I'll see if anyone else from the tourney wants to do the tourney match before I go eat.

Edit: GGs, that was too close. lol

RoeBear

Last one, Roebear. Then I'll see if anyone else from the tourney wants to do the tourney match before I go eat.

Edit: GGs, that was too close. lol

Those were all super intense and fun!

Disco, when your ready I can play you. I'll wait in line after Rhap, and Lemstar.

Busaiku

Well, I won one round.
I consider that a success.

I can play, Rhapsody and Lemstar.
Every few minutes or so I need to take a 2 minute break though.
Sorry I didn't mention that, DiscoShark.

GGs Busaiku. I just have a lot of experience with the Platinum matchup after grinding with Master Milk all the time. After Tager does Gadget Finger you gotta mix up your escape options - jump, backdash, reversal, etc. Out jabbing Tager works it's just not something you want to commit to after every Gadget. Master Milk gets a lot of success with just instant jump forward j.B as it beats out my AA Grab.

I didn't mind the breaks at all.

Those were all super intense and fun!

Disco, when your ready I can play you. I'll wait in line after Rhap, and Lemstar.

I'm readyyyy.

OceanBlue

I feel like I should play some matches, but I just want to do programming lol.

Anyone want to play? I've been playing DFC so if you see me do weird things, that might be why lol.

Top Bottom