• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Club Nintendo codes giveaway

emb

I know. :)

It's one of the first times I've seen a 'first to quote' kinda thing where I was actually able to get there first. So I've had my fun.

I have European Account.

Did I come late?

I gave you the code, I looked through the other guy's post history but I still can't figure out if he can actually use it, given that he's in South America (he mainly seems to be into trading Club Nintendo codes from all regions)

Club Nintendo's new games are out, and I'm reallly close to getting Mario Tennis. I'm just 30 coins away. If anyone has any coins, I would be really grateful :D

PikminGod

Neo Member
Found this page from Google! Great thing you guys are doing. I already have platinum for the 2012-2013 year. Most of these codes are just duplicates I already have. Please let it be known if you take a code! If I get more I will post more.
WII:
Mario Kart WiI VZNUYRTL3GKM3G
SSBB H3XXGMSB8TGKSE
NSMB Wii EZVRSNTQ27N5H3
Pokepark Wii WX269BT2Z25W6T
DS
Mario vs DK Q6WK3UR92JYXVT
Golden Sun S5YABXW58779KK

Just FYI, Gamestop usually throws away all documentation that comes with trade ins. If you go make nice with one of the workers/managers, they can save them for you.

Found this page from Google! Great thing you guys are doing. I already have platinum for the 2012-2013 year. Most of these codes are just duplicates I already have. Please let it be known if you take a code! If I get more I will post more.
WII:
SSBB H3XXGMSB8TGKSE
NSMB Wii EZVRSNTQ27N5H3
DS

Just FYI, Gamestop usually throws away all documentation that comes with trade ins. If you go make nice with one of the workers/managers, they can save them for you.

Tried Pokepark.. taken :[

WII:
SSBB H3XXGMSB8TGKSE
NSMB Wii EZVRSNTQ27N5H3
DS

Yep, those are all taken.

PikminGod

Neo Member
>.< they shouldn't be! I tried to input them and Club Nintendo just said duplicate game it didn't say they had been used.

masdfkjasf

Neo Member
&#12304;US&#12305;
&#12288;9WG-E39S-3GN2-WL5&#65288;MARIO TENNIS OPEN&#65289;
&#12288;WCB-NXNS-V2F9-ETE&#65288;FUNKY BARN 3D&#65289;

&#12304;UK&#12305;
&#12288;91I2S1HX8Z3CXEJA&#65288;NINTENDO 3DS SYSTEM&#65289;
&#12288;R4FIDUATA96OKHTV&#65288;FARMING SIMULATOR 2012 3D&#65289;

Sheik

I'm not sure if this code still works, but I thought I'd throw it out there just in case it does. It's a UK code for Professor Layton and Pandora's Box. Quote to reveal.

I have an extra Super Mario Galaxy code and Punch-Out code. Player Select Titles
Quote my post to see them.

Super Mario Galaxy

Punch Out

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'm slow...

tumblr_m69cw9mXRw1r8qf8fo3_500.gif

I have a North American Rhythm Thief & The Emperor's Treasure code up for grabs. The first person who posts in this thread asking for it will receive it.

Hey GAF! I have a Last Window european CN code for you, first to quote gets it :)

I would like that if you don't mind :)

EDIT: GAF, I should have some unused GBA and GC PAL codes. Are they still available to be used? If so, I would be glad to give you the codes. I have a portuguese club nintendo account, and that branch only opened with the Wii/DS release, so GBA and GC game codes are not allowed. I had a UK account too before, but since I lost all my stars there, I'm not bothering anymore.

HYDE

Banned
Is there a place to trade Club Nintendo codes with people, for when you have multiple copies of a game? I have a Zelda: Skyward Sword code, but I have already redeemed one. Does someone have a different game's code that could swap with me for another one of the same value?

Anyone?

If you have one for Super Mario 3D Land that would be perfect, since I got it used and it had no Club Nintendo codes.

Sora_N

Is there a place to trade Club Nintendo codes with people, for when you have multiple copies of a game? I have a Zelda: Skyward Sword code, but I have already redeemed one. Does someone have a different game's code that could swap with me for another one of the same value?

Anyone?

If you have one for Super Mario 3D Land that would be perfect, since I got it used and it had no Club Nintendo codes.

I have an extra Mario Kart 7 or Nintendogs (Golden Retriever) code I can trade you, no Mario Land though. I bought Zelda used, so I don't have a code.

Top Bottom