• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Club Nintendo codes giveaway

Metroid: Other M (Australia -- possibly Europe, unsure.)

ZO97A3VWH5X5591K

First come, first served. No desire to try and get a trade out of this; a rebuy of the game cost me less than the price of a Big Mac.

Enjoy. :)

EDIT: If you claim this, at least have the courtesy to post that you did so others don't waste their time. :)

I just tried it, but it says that the code has expired.
Thanks anyway !

I have 1 PAL Flingsmash Wii code to trade. Interested in any PAL 3DS/Wii code I don't have... PM me if interested !

MKUltra

I have some US codes (Super Mario Sluggers, Kirby 25th Anniversary and ExciteBots) to swap if anyone has any PAL games I need, maybe someone who imported some DS games or something.

GameE

I have some US codes (Super Mario Sluggers, Kirby 25th Anniversary and ExciteBots) to swap if anyone has any PAL games I need, maybe someone who imported some DS games or something.

I think I have 2 uk codes (last story & pandora's tower) but already registered those 3 :x

emb

A friend gave me two of these codes, said they may be used up already. First worked fine though. Of course the second only tells me that I've already registered the game. For whatever it might be worth, here's a US club Nintendo code for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky.

(Quote to reveal)

A friend gave me two of these codes, said they may be used up already. First worked fine though. Of course the second only tells me that I've already registered the game. For whatever it might be worth, here's a club Nintendo code for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky.

(Quote to reveal)

Thanks

Frolow

Banned
I have EU codes for Mario Kart 7 , OOT3D, Mario Tennis, and Ghost Recon Shadow Wars. Will trade 1-for-1 with any NA codes.

Although I'm not 100% sure these work since I got them from a friend and I'm not sure if he bought one of the games used or not.

MKUltra

I have EU codes for Mario Kart 7 , OOT3D, Mario Tennis, and Ghost Recon Shadow Wars. Will trade 1-for-1 with any NA codes.

Although I'm not 100% sure these work since I got them from a friend and I'm not sure if he bought one of the games used or not.
I'll trade Kirby Anniversary, Mario Sluggers or Excitebots for Shadow Wars and Mario Tennis if you want?

I have a code for Last Window to trade. Any of your codes would be fine with me.

rpmurphy

Rhythm Heaven Wii (US) code to give away.

Still also have Rhythm Tengoku Gold (JP) available as well.

PM if interested!

[both gone]

Johnny

I have the following NA codes up for trade:

- Pokémon Pearl (40)
- Pokémon Platinum (40)
- Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia (30)

Richie

I'm on the lookout for SNES/N64 games codes, especially the latter!

I'd change them, at equal coin value, for games currently available (Super Punch-Out, Mario Tennis, Starship Defense, Kid Icarus 3D Classics).

Already have Mario Kart 64, F-Zero X, Yoshi's Story, Mario Tennis, Paper Mario.
As for SNES games, A Link to the Past, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby: Super Star and Super-Punch-Out are mine already.
This is at the top of my head.

Who's game?

So I ended up with a "Kirby: Mass Attack" North American code (Because the game is much cheaper to import apparently). If someone , for some equally strange reason has a uk code that they would swap for it, let me know.

Collary: I'll probably crack very quickly if nobody replies and just post it first come first served.

So I ended up with a "Kirby: Mass Attack" North American code (Because the game is much cheaper to import apparently). If someone , for some equally strange reason has a uk code that they would swap for it, let me know.

Collary: I'll probably crack very quickly if nobody replies and just post it first come first served.

I have an Euro Pokemon Heart Gold if you want it.

Cth

HAVE:
Club Nintendo NA Codes:
- 3DS Nintendogs and Cats (Golden Retriever)
- 3DS Wipeout 3
- 3DS Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
- 3DS Monster High Skultimate Roller Maze
- 3DS Art Academy
- 3DS Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
- 3DS Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
- 3DS Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon

WANT TO TRADE FOR:
- Nintendo eShop codes (games or cash cards)
- MS Points
- Steam keys

Thanks!

The codes may still be redeemable. I successfully redeemed expired codes before so it's worth a try.
Those codes tend to be for games that were multi million sellers (e.g. Wii Play) or have Nintendo Selects versions. Which those two were not. Heck, Professor Layton 2 (which I totally would have thought was a big seller) I forgot to register and I tried a few days ago (month after expiration) and it came up with code is expired. I suppose its worth giving away as long as the recipient knows it is probably futile.

Katzii

I've got a duplicate Skylanders Giants 3DS code for Europe. Would like to trade it for another European 3DS (or Wii U) game code, please!

I've had quite a few codes already, so just let me know what you have and I'll let you know if I've had it already!

This is for EU Club Nintendo. I live in Scandinavia where there is no CN, yet they sometimes pack these in with the games.

The top one is COD:BLOPS2 Wii U, bottom one is LoZ:OoT 3DS. Enjoy.

(post if you claim, so people know)

vB7glpml.jpg

Oersted

This is for EU Club Nintendo. I live in Scandinavia where there is no CN, yet they sometimes pack these in with the games.

Someone got them (not me).

also

Banned

They must have been claimed by lurkers. Next time use email tags if you want to avoid this.
[/EMAIL@]
Replace the Xs with the code and just remove the @ and the code will only be visible if you quote the post, which only (junior) members can do. A functional example is in the post above yours.

Spades

HAVE
Animal Crossing (EU code)

WANT
Any of the other games in the So Many Games promo (apart from Monster Hunter)

Would appreciate it if anyone has any of them to trade!

Gerah X

So, I'm only 20 points away from Platinum status and was wondering if anyone could help me out?thank you!

Edit: I'm in NA

canocha

I have a Dream Trigger 3D and Cave Story 3DS code to trade.

I can trade both for a "So Many Games" promotion (excluding Fire Emblem and Monster Hunter Ultimate)

edit: Thanks MKUltra!
Got Luigi Mansion 2!

Danj

I don't have any 3DS stuff to trade for the So Many Games codes I'm looking for, but I do have some Steam games I could trade if anyone is interested:

GalCiv Complete Pack
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
BioShock 1
XCOM Enemy Unknown

Poker Night 1
Anything on Steam with a value up to £7

Top Bottom