• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Club Nintendo codes giveaway

Sora_N

I have extra codes for:

3D land
Starfox 64
OoT 3D
Pilotwings

I would a kingdom hearts 3d code as my copy did not come with one. North america, btw.

Hmm I might trade my extra KH code for your OoT, so I can pick up a used copy instead of buying new. I'll PM you if I can find it.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I have extra codes for:

3D land
Starfox 64
OoT 3D
Pilotwings

I would a kingdom hearts 3d code as my copy did not come with one. North america, btw.
I'll trade you my extra MK7 for OoT 3D (preferrably) or Pilotwings, if you don't have that already.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
I have a smattering of 3DS, Wii, and DS codes for trade. I'll get a list up later tonight, but feel free to PM me if you're curious.

IrishNinja

crap, i got nothin' for trade at the moment, but if a KIU one is available, lemme know! mine came without one and ive still got the intend to buy coins waiting, natch.

After registering 2 XL's (first one was defective) and getting 100 points for NSMB2 download, I'm 35 away from Platinum. Paper Mario should do the trick.

stlobus

A couple of Club Nintendo codes for those of you who need them.

First up, Legend of Zelda 3D:

Next is Kid Icarus Uprising:

I figured that since I've already registered copies of these games I'd share them. Quote to see the codes!

I figured that since I've already registered copies of these games I'd share them. Quote to see the codes!

I was going to take the Kid Icarus code but it says thats it already registered.

Both are already snagged with nary a thank you :/

I'll say it again:

I have some GBA and GCN PAL codes that were never used. One of them was for Metroid Fusion which was bought new and sealed a month ago from a Toys 'R Us.

My club Nintendo account is Portuguese, and it doesn't accept codes older than DS/Wii since the portuguese club nintendo only started by then. I used to have a UK account where I registered most of my GCN games, but I no longer use it. Are those codes still redeemable? If so, I have no problem in sharing them with you.

I'll say it again:

I have some GBA and GCN PAL codes that were never used. One of them was for Metroid Fusion which was bought new and sealed a month ago from a Toys 'R Us.

My club Nintendo account is Portuguese, and it doesn't accept codes older than DS/Wii since the portuguese club nintendo only started by then. I used to have a UK account where I registered most of my GCN games, but I no longer use it. Are those codes still redeemable? If so, I have no problem in sharing them with you.

May I have them please? :)

Sheik

I have two NA codes for Zelda Skyward Sword. Giving away one for sure, but does anyone have any codes to trade for the second one?

Edit: codes gone!

wingz

I have two NA codes for Zelda Skyward Sword. Giving away one for sure, but does anyone have any codes to trade for the second one? Basically any Wii game will do or most 3ds games.

First to quote this post gets the first code. PM to trade for the second one.

I'll take it!

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
I have a spare America's Test Kitchen: Let's Get Cooking code for the DS. 30 coins total.

First person to respond with a picture of Shigeru Miyamoto that I haven't seen before gets it.

(Yes, that's a weird request, but hey -- it's his birthday!)

2051400_med.png

Sora_N

Anyone want to trade for my Zelda 3DS code? I'm looking to trade for Skyward Sword or Paper Mario Sticker Star mainly.

Firebug2009

Neo Member
i have an extra Super Mario 3D Land code, and New Super Mario Bros. 2 code to trade, PM with what you have to trade! Happy Holidays

EDIT: Only looking to trade for more nintendo codes, and Iam in Canada BTW, so its North American codes i would like to trade for

DonMigs85

Anybody willing to give away some codes? I need 55 more points to score Twinbee.
I'll be much obliged
Correction: I only need 15 more coins

rpmurphy

I may have a Metroid Prime Trilogy one, but it may or may not have been used already because I bought it as a preowned copy. If you want to give it a shot, PM me. [EDIT: Gone]

Also have Rhythm Tengoku Gold (DS) to give away for J-GAF, please PM.

HYDE

Banned
I posted here a long time ago to no avail, here's to trying again, with a different game...

Metroid: Other M (Australia -- possibly Europe, unsure.)

ZO97A3VWH5X5591K

First come, first served. No desire to try and get a trade out of this; a rebuy of the game cost me less than the price of a Big Mac.

Enjoy. :)

EDIT: If you claim this, at least have the courtesy to post that you did so others don't waste their time. :)

HYDE

Banned
Have

my DKC Returns code for Wii

Want

Mario Kart 7 code for 3DS
Super Mario 3D Land code for 3DS

or whatever you have to offer from your codes, that I don't have

PM me please.

HYDE

Banned
Have

my DKC Returns code for Wii

Want

Mario Kart 7 code for 3DS
Super Mario 3D Land code for 3DS

or whatever you have to offer from your codes, that I don't have

PM me please.

Does anyone have a code they can trade me???

Firebug2009

Neo Member
PMed you HYDE with SM3D Land code....

I still have a North American - "New Super Mario Bros. 2" code to trade for another nintendo code edit: <--- gone

Top Bottom