• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Twelve: Why bother? Just give tOSU the trophy.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
usatsi_8178676c6u2l.jpg

The Decided Schematic Advantage - CFB GAF's very own podcast

Listen to Tom (Azwethinkweiz), Andy (Andycapps), Mike (Lonestar), and Andrew (bucknuticus) discuss the latest in college football news, a little bit about video games, and TV.

The link to subscribe to The Decided Schematic Advantage is here.

New Episodes on Thursday, or whenever Andy finds enough time at work to work on it.

Week Twelve Pick 'em
https://goo.gl/forms/JakHCYukfzw8ZvDl2

WSU@COLO
KSU@BAY
FLA@LSU
SDSU@WYOM
NW@MINN
STAN@CAL
ARK@MSST
OU@WVU
TLSA@UCF
IOWA@ILL
VT@ND
MIAMI@NCST

How to Subscribe to this Thread

Web browser: click on the "Subscribe" button on the top right side of the screen. Next click "add subscription".

Mobile: Click on the "Tools" button, found by scrolling all the way to the bottom. Then click "Add Subscription".[/QUOTE]

Rocketz

I just got back from Sushi. Took longer than expected. God these yellow jerseys that Toledo is wearing are pretty awful.

New thread, same mindset

Get fucked college playoff committee

Fuck Alvarez and the rest of the big 10 homers
Fuck Long and his infinite hate for bobby petrino from their Arkansas days
Fuck Holcutt for being the worst face of any comittee
Condoleezza Rice, your cool
Fuck Tyrone Willingham

I'm out

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Saw a rumor that an Oklahoma DT, Charles Walker, has quit the team to prepare for the NFL draft. 1st person to actually pull the real clowney move?

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
New thread, same mindset

Get fucked college playoff committee

Fuck Alvarez and the rest of the big 10 homers
Fuck Long and his infinite hate for bobby petrino from their Arkansas days
Fuck Holcutt for being the worst face of any comittee
Condoleezza Rice, your cool
Fuck Tyrone Willingham

I'm out

timthumb.php

Taking a break from sitting on the comittee

What the fuck is up with this Toledo game?

they playing inside of a bingo hall or something, what's up with the fog/smoke? Putting my daughter to sleep so sound is off

Ganhyun

from the other thread:

With the first snow approaching, why does the south shut down during snow while us northerners go out and get some ice cream?

FauxPelini or Big12Refs which is the better Twitter account?

Having lived through the snowpocalypse in the Atlanta metro, and also having driven up I16 and I75 and up Ga400 a few years back in the big one where even Savannah got 2-3 inches of snow I can say they shut stuff down here because, for the most part, it doesn't snow enough to justify having a big fleet of snow plows and such to keep all these highways open and clean. During the 2013/2014 winter (whichever it was) there were like 2 trucks trying to keep all of the metro area going. they started late, and then the governor sent everyone home from school and such at the same time so all the businesses tried to go home at the same time too. If it was just snow it would have been ok. It wasnt though. The big issue was the black ice.

So, we had all that traffic on wet, cold roads and things were ok until traffic stopped, and the roads iced over and had 2-3 inches of black ice all over them with cars and trucks on them with no traction (we cant use snow chains down here) to go anywhere. My boss had to sleep in his old S-10 truck in a parking lot because of it. I managed to make it home but was then stuck (i live in a hilly area) for days because the tree cover kept the ice on the roads.

its happened more often recently but, usually the only places in GA that get snow that sticks with any sort of regularity is the mountain areas.

Not sure to make of this. Reads like Louisville was stealing playbooks.

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...investigating-possible-breach-their-game-plan

This was from wakes coach teleconference, and it actually sounds more like they took a louisville game plan and when they were looking it over saw that petrino and co. Scouted the ship out of not only them but their head coach's former team because it included plays they had never ran

Punchline...plays for getting in the end zone

But here is the time line of events
Friday, Louisville does last set of prep, run through ect
Later Friday wake does the same, undergrad assistant. finds Louisville dedensive prep materials detailing not only plays wake runs but plays Clawson ran at other programs
Friday, material in question is turned into Wake head coach, who proceeds to not turn it over and instead reads it
Saturday, louisville wins and arguably runs up the score because playoff committee
Monday, newspaper post bits from interview with Clawson where he briefly mentioned they were looking into a breach of their info regarding prep materials from the louisville game
Wednesday, teleconference with Clawson

andycapps

New episode of the podcast is up. Check the OP for instructions on how to subscribe.

We talk about last week's games..

GOTW - Oklahoma @ WVU

Turd of the Week - Iowa @ Illinois

#PAC12AFTERDARK GOTW USC @ UCLA

Westworld, The Fall, Rainbow Six Siege update, Madden update.

Rlan

G'day, College Football fans! It's finally time to talk about the new game I've been working on over at PikPok, and I think you guys might be pretty keen on it :)

Gr7YIrH.png

Trailer here!

Transform an unproven college football team into American Legends!

As the head coach of a college football program, you make the calls. Recruit fresh talent, build an unbeatable playbook, and make risky plays for big payoffs. Join forces with players from around the world to form alliances and take on rivals. With big dreams and even bigger challenges, the team will rely on your leadership to take them to the top. Will they make it to the Hall of Legends?

Rise to the challenge, with Rival Stars College Football!

FEATURES:
● Hundreds of athletes to draft, train, and level up. Boost player performance and propel your team towards legend status!
● Manage YOUR team, YOUR way. Develop winning strategies, call the plays, and make tough decisions on the field!
● Action-packed live global tournaments have you going head to head against real world opponents! Rise through the ranks to win big rewards!
● Team up with others by joining an alliance or forming your own. Share strategies, chat with friends, and compete against rivals.
● Witness the hard hits and big plays up close in game highlights!

ss_280x497_02.png
ss_280x497_03.png
ss_280x497_04.png

Exciting to finally have the game out! Since you fellows are kind of the people we're going for, I'd love to get any feedback. Hope you find it fun and exciting :)

Download it for FREE on iOS Here!

Also available on Android!

mre

G'day, College Football fans! It's finally time to talk about the new game I've been working on over at PikPok, and I think you guys might be pretty keen on it :)

Gr7YIrH.png

Trailer here!

ss_280x497_02.png
ss_280x497_03.png
ss_280x497_04.png

Exciting to finally have the game out! Since you fellows are kind of the people we're going for, I'd love to get any feedback. Hope you find it fun and exciting :)

While I'll check it out this is a bit odd:
Hundreds of athletes to draft, train, and level up
You don't draft players in college football; they're recruited. Looking at the video it seems as if you guys get it right there. Might want to adjust the marketing language a bit.

Rlan

While I'll check it out this is a bit odd:

You don't draft players in college football; they're recruited. Looking at the video it seems as if you guys get it right there. Might want to adjust the marketing language a bit.

Thanks, man! It's certainly a bit hard for us since we're in New Zealand. We did Drafting in Rival Stars Basketball, so I can see how that fell through the marketing side :p

Gr7YIrH.png

Trailer here!

ss_280x497_02.png
ss_280x497_03.png
ss_280x497_04.png

How does it compare to Football Heroes? That game was kinda fun aside from the fact that it was horribly unbalanced and totally pay 2 win.

Cheeto, if you get a chance read yesterday's L.A. Times Sports Page. It had a small article on ex College Football players playing football in Japan.
Neuheisel and Craft
are over there playing.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Alright CFB GAF what are your essential tailgate items?

My family isn't as hardcore as we use to be about it. In our height though we had the tent, tables, chairs, two weber grills, TV, direct tv satellite dish, electric smoker, stereo, coolers, and a bunch of other small random shit.

My bro used his parking pass and use to get a spot on the end by a building at GT and with an extension cord leach power vs having to bring a generator.

Twas a lot of shit to bring. My brother drives a boat on wheels in a Suburban and even with the seats down that shit was loaded. Then the rest of our vehicles were packed too.

Our neighbor down the street use to bring sooo much shit to UGA games he broke down and bought a trailer to haul all of his shit like 4 years ago.

Alright CFB GAF what are your essential tailgate items?

My family isn't as hardcore as we use to be about it. In our height though we had the tent, tables, chairs, two weber grills, TV, direct tv satellite dish, electric smoker, stereo, coolers, and a bunch of other small random shit.

My bro used his parking pass and use to get a spot on the end by a building at GT and with an extension cord leach power vs having to bring a generator.

Twas a lot of shit to bring. My brother drives a boat on wheels in a Suburban and even with the seats down that shit was loaded. Then the rest of our vehicles were packed too.

Our neighbor down the street use to bring sooo much shit to UGA games he broke down and bought a trailer to haul all of his shit like 4 years ago.

Our setup is pretty basic. Tables, chairs, grill, various slow cookers, coolers, stereo and more food than could possibly be consumed. We typically tailgate on the roof of a parking garage, so power is available if you get a spot near a stairwell. If it rains we just park on a lower deck.

On tap to be added: Tents, bag toss, tv w/ antenna

ryseing

So this Saturday is my last home game as an undergrad. I've applied to grad school here but I don't know if I'll get in, plus it isn't the same.

I'm going to miss this place. I love my alma mater to death despite all of the disappointment it's given me.

Go State.

Ganhyun

Gr7YIrH.png

Trailer here!

ss_280x497_02.png
ss_280x497_03.png
ss_280x497_04.png

Trying it out currently. Seems like a decent little game. Is there a GAF alliance to join or anything?

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson

Gr7YIrH.png

Trailer here!

ss_280x497_02.png
ss_280x497_03.png
ss_280x497_04.png

worth noting extra points in college are from the close distance, not the far one the NFL has, so they should have a higher probability (college has a 96.2% success rate... moving it back to the NFL line would probably drop that down into the mid 70s..)

mre

worth noting extra points in college are from the close distance, not the far one the NFL has, so they should have a higher probability (college has a 96.2% success rate... moving it back to the NFL line would probably drop that down into the mid 70s..)
Oh god, won't somebody please think of the kickers?!

Top Bottom