• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Eleven: Who Gives a Fuck? We Elected Our Hitler.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
h0VV9bn.jpg

The Decided Schematic Advantage - CFB GAF's very own podcast

Listen to Tom (Azwethinkweiz), Andy (Andycapps), Mike (Lonestar), and Andrew (bucknuticus) discuss the latest in college football news, a little bit about video games, and TV.

The link to subscribe to The Decided Schematic Advantage is here.

New Episodes on Thursday, or whenever Andy finds enough time at work to work on it.

How to Subscribe to this Thread

Web browser: click on the "Subscribe" button on the top right side of the screen. Next click "add subscription".

Mobile: Click on the "Tools" button, found by scrolling all the way to the bottom. Then click "Add Subscription".[/QUOTE]

mre

Well that was a thing. Thank god I can go back to football and root for my Cal Bears to win the... um... we could still go to the... oh.

Shit.
Whatahorribledaytobeanamerican.jpg

cdyhybrid

I have a feeling I'm not long for this forum, so I just wanted to say that it was a pleasure posting with you all. You were my favorite thread, and I have genuine love for all the regulars in here. If you're ever in Seattle (and I haven't fled the country) I'd love to have a beer with you. Quote for my email to get in touch.

Also, the Decided Schematic Advantage guys know how to get in touch with me.

mre

I have a feeling I'm not long for this forum, so I just wanted to say that it was a pleasure posting with you all. You were my favorite thread, and I have genuine love for all the regulars in here. If you're ever in Seattle (and I haven't fled the country) I'd love to have a beer with you. Quote for my email to get in touch.

I think you'd have to go pretty far beyond the pale to get banned in reaction to this bullshit, my friend. Looking through your recent post history, I may not necessarily agree with everything you're saying, but I sure as hell empathize with the outrage you're feeling. I'm still in shock that we, as a nation, elected this... person to the presidency. It's truly unbelievable.

mre

Apparently, I was wrong about you not getting banned. I hope it's not a perm.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
If anything, I want to make sure he has a permanent spot on the podcast, whenever he wants on.

Lonestar

Vic Berger IV ‏@VicBergerIV 18m18 minutes ago
Barron, go ahead. Do it. Fucking do it, Barron. NOW. Fucking do it. Get him NOW. Save the country. Save the world. Fucking do it.
CwzinznXAAQAuJ7.jpg

:|

Literally, Every President who is alive, RIGHT NOW, voted against him. I haven't fully kept up, but large portions of what I assumed was the Republican higher ups didn't even support him.

We might have well voted in Joe the Plumber or Joe Paterno's Son.

Limedust

I'm still up, hows it going?

Fine? Good Good...

How's it going here?

Well...

Fun fact: The British, German, and Chinese engineers in the meetings I am participating in all kept checking the election results throughout the day. Huge interest in the US election worldwide.

Lonestar

I still think a usuable topic title would be Thanks alot, B1G.

I mean, seriously, they went all Red. HOW? This is all Jim Harbaugh's fault.

jfkgoblue

I still think a usuable topic title would be Thanks alot, B1G.

I mean, seriously, they went all Red. HOW? This is all Jim Harbaugh's fault.
Not as red as the SEC though, still have Illinois, NJ, and Maryland blue in B10, SEC has zero blue states

ag-my001

I'm in complete shock.

I just don't understand.

I mean, how?

How can A&M still be in the top ten?

Also that other thing. My wife is needing a lot of consoling and reassuring right now. I'm still in disbelief.

andycapps

Lonestar's right, though. This is y'alls fault.
Hey I didn't vote for Drumpf.

Podcast tonight should be interesting. I really don't want to talk about it. But I don't see how it can be avoided.

Cdy- godspeed and enjoy your short break. We'll have you on the podcast again soon.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
It's you southern mother fucker's fault.

Californians voted Hillary AND legalized weed. We got shit done.

Now how do I get my hands on a plant to start growing.

Ganhyun

I wasnt watching the election last night at all. My first clue there was a problem was last week's thread when I casually checked it at around 11:30..

Anyways, on topic, go Dawgs!

Gobias

Banned
Trump got me so shook that every time I walk by someome on campus with a red hat I get angry bedore realising it's just another Ohio State hat.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Interestingly I thought during the election lead up and yesterday that CFB GAF might have a better read on America as a whole vs regular GAF.

mre

Interestingly I thought during the election lead up and yesterday that CFB GAF might have a better read on America as a whole vs regular GAF.
I won't speak for anyone else, but Hillary was the first Democrat that I've ever voted for as president. Not because I like her, but because I felt she was the only sane candidate running. If you had asked me yesterday, I'd have said that there were a bunch of people who felt that same way. Maybe there was and they just didn't vote. I don't know.

andycapps

I won't speak for anyone else, but Hillary was the first Democrat that I've ever voted for as president. Not because I like her, but because I felt she was the only sane candidate running. If you had asked me yesterday, I'd have said that there were a bunch of people who felt that same way. Maybe there was and they just didn't vote. I don't know.
Voter turnout was only about 47% so a lot of people didn't vote. That's always the case though this year was around the same amount as 2000.

Top Bottom