• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Twelve: Why bother? Just give tOSU the trophy.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Beating Clemson like they should have would have guaranteed their right to the playoff. Had Houston won the games they were supposed to this would be a much more exciting contest.

I'm not sure anymore. Everyone thinks that Louisville and Lamar Jackson would be the one match up Alabama would dread, and maybe he could give them some trouble. But then they almost lost to UVA and were shut down by Duke. The only team that shut down Alabama was LSU. I don't think Louisville would stand a chance.

If it were an 8 team playoff, I think Louisville should be one of those teams. One of the best 4? Nope.

I'm not sure anymore. Everyone thinks that Louisville and Lamar Jackson would be the one match up Alabama would dread, and maybe he could give them some trouble. But then they almost lost to UVA and were shut down by Duke. The only team that shut down Alabama was LSU. I don't think Louisville would stand a chance.

If it were an 8 team playoff, I think Louisville should be one of those teams. One of the best 4? Nope.

I don't see a single team who would stand a legitimate chance against Alabama, the last few weeks have proven that positions 2-4 is a crapshoot and this championship is Alabama's to choke. I've watched Ohio State, Michigan, Clemson, Washington, etc... All I can say is......

Lol

Gobias

Banned
It hurts every time I see Penn State so high. We did this. We let that garbage team up there.

Edit: Louisville got this

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Might be a long night Godfather.

Judging by the thread last week, nobody watched last Thursday's game. Honestly I would have avoided it if I could have, but I promised my father in law and wife I'd take them.

ryseing

Why did you have to lose to SMU Houston?

WHYYYYY

Judging by the thread last week, nobody watched last Thursday's game. Honestly I would have avoided it if I could have, but I promised my father in law and wife I'd take them.

Props on beating the Holes and taking the bell back. Any week where Carolina loses is a good week.

K.Sabot

OU fan silver lining: this makes the Houston loss look better lol

the reality is that Houston probably ranked ahead of OU next week tho
KuGsj.gif

If our defenders don't stop playing 10 ft away from their recievers, I'm going to start drinking

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Navy at least makes sense. dat option and they've been decent to really good the past few years.

SMU, though. What a disaster. That was the annual Coog It game.

Navy was also "The Hurricane" weekend, and was heavily affected by the rain.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
The bad news about Louisville jobbing here is it increases Petrino's likelihood that he stays put. His buyout is probably too pricey anyway and he might just want to stay put.

I hate to say it Ryseing, but the best thing for the both of us is for UNC to win their last three games, maybe convincingly so LSU hires him and Chizik away. You guys seem to have turned on Doeren anyway, its for the greater good.

but I won't be upset if NCSU wins

cashman

Banned
Intrestingly enough, the word from 9.95ers is that they're not going to pursue Herman if they decide to let go of Strong.

Top Bottom