• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cross Assault Thread: Get Cross, taste Salt (SFxT Reality Show)

LiK

Shots are being fired from all sides, in seemingly every direction.

I've posted in this thread maybe twice now because I'm so gobsmacked about... everything. I've just been lurking and shaking my head. I don't know anymore. It's like a pile up on the train tracks; I can't bear to watch, can't pull myself away, can't even comment on it because it's so screwed up.

People need to learn how to communicate through social media. Hell, people need to learn how to communicate outright.

Take it to da ring!

d0c_zaius

"i'm just trying to get into this and get into the scene and entertain people"

Yea at first it was funny but now its kinda sad LI Joe

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Hey Marn. What do you think of all of this?

yWMmz.jpg

bs000

Sweet jebus, I left for a few hours and came back and I have no idea wtf is going on. Someone give me a quick recap :|

BigFwoosh

I missed everything after Ono came in with the Blanka costume. Is there an archive up for the elimination match and the "Mike Ross spitting truth" that I keep seeing all over Twitter?

see, this is what conufses me. if the problem was so serious, why didn't anything get solved earlier? why did people let it get to the point where 1. it caused her to get out of the running for $25g and 2. it potentially caused somenoe else (kor) out of the running for $25g.

situations like these are not immediately clear cut and it's likely that what superyan was going through became more intolerable as time went on.

LowParry

Jeez, I'm done. Just give me my game next week so I blow up online warriors. I don't even care about the show any more.

Beth Cyra

Was really glad to hear Aris not try to beat around the bush, and admited he is a dick and that it was his bad and not hers that she couldn't handle it and it was on him.

Nice to see him staying honest in the face of this shit.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Was really glad to hear Aris not try to beat around the bush, and admited he is a dick and that it was his bad and not hers that she couldn't handle it and it was on him.

Nice to see him staying honest in the face of this shit.

Good stuff.
Edit: hold on maybe not?

Top Bottom