• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cross Assault Thread: Get Cross, taste Salt (SFxT Reality Show)

LOL another one bites the dust. I wonder how many of us will be left standing after this week ends at Final Round.

I'm contemplating whether I should buy my new PC online or whether I should go to the Microcenter in Atlanta and then drop by Final Round while I'm there.

Kamek

Fuck, I missed what happened between Miranda and Aris. Can someone fill me in. After crossgate#1 I knew I should have been tuned in for #2.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
I'm contemplating whether I should buy my new PC online or whether I should go to the Microcenter in Atlanta and then drop by Final Round while I'm there.
We should organize a GAF meetup. I only ran into fubarduck last time around (who knocked me out of Marvel, as it would happen).

Amagon

1 by 1, it's like some horror/slasher flick.

Hold on guys, gonna go out to grab a bite. I'LL BE RIGHT BAAAACCCKKKKK.
vX8Pv.gif

El Sloth

Banned
LOL another one bites the dust. I wonder how many of us will be left standing after this week ends at Final Round.

Microcenter is a great store. I say do some research online and then check to see where you can get the better deal while at the store.

Fuck, I missed what happened between Miranda and Aris. Can someone fill me in. After crossgate#1 I knew I should have been tuned in for #2.

No one knows the details, but apparently Miranda thought Aris was harassing her and wouldn't stop and thus she forfeited when she was up for elimination and left the offices entirely.

Though we do have a pretty clear moment of Aris justifying sexual harassment in the fighting game community on stream and Miranda saying that he "didn't know where the line was", but this was the other day.

RIP Strike Kappa.

If you had told me that this type of thing would happen back when I was first picking up SFIII I would have slapped you in your mouth for thinking I was stupid enough to believe it.

Requeim

Well, we can say a lot of stupid stuff, but there has to be a line somewhere. This is basically the official Cross Assault discussion thread now

Feel bad for Miranda now ;( dunno who's fault it is more...
Aris or the stream monsters.

I could see it now, if she went to final round, everyone there would be like "Thats the thigh's girl"...

Whispering, laughing, sounds like a nightmare to a girl

But she should of said something from the start if there was a problem.

CPS2

Change of subject. Anyone listen to marn's stream and hear flashmetroid's opinion on the show's choice of contestants? He thinks the show would have been better if they got more refined (meaning better more experienced) players on the show. Do you agree or disagree?

The thing about "pro" players, they're going to be at least a bit more media trained. Mike Ross, Gootecks, Justin Wong, Ryan Hart and Kayane as random examples, are used to being on camera and interviewed, and they aren't going to try and blow anything up or expose anything, when given the opportunity. So to get people like Dr Sub Zero and Aris on, which i'm really happy about btw, it seems obvious to me that the point was to create drama.

Ski defending Aris. Saying that she's been a part of the community, and should have already known how women are treated in the community. He says it's odd how she randomly got offended somehow on the show. Saying that it was the stresses of the other aspects of the show that probably caused her to leave.

Edgeward

Street Fighter x Tekken |OT| You get a BAN, he gets a BAN, everybody gets a BAN

Ski defending Aris. Saying that she's been a part of the community, and should have already known how women are treated in the community. He says it's odd how she randomly got offended somehow on the show. Saying that it was the stresses of the other aspects of the show that probably caused her to leave.

Says the man who cups booth babes breasts when taking pictures.

Top Bottom