• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fishing Resort new trailer [Wii/XSEED/Prope] - open-world fishing

Philia

There's one award for Fish Count: bronze for winning easy, silver for normal, gold for hard, and platinum for master. Look under the Common awards for "Fish Count" and you should have a gold (for winning in hard mode).

We could, but then poor rpmurphy would have to do the work since he's the OP, right? ^_- And hurray for the endorsement! Thanks, Philia!

There's definitely a Platinum Award for the Fish Count, but no back-to-back, I'm afraid.

"Highest Score in Fish Count was updated.
[Bronze]Easy mode [Silver] Normal mode
[Gold] Hard mode [Platinum]Master mode"

Thanks guys, I herped before I derped. ;) How did I miss that is beyond me lmao.

Anyway, I actually prefer that this thread is kept as is because I imagine if we were to make an OT, it would not have that many replies as this thread has right now and plus this thread has plenty of helpful comments along with images already. :) I'd just ask a mod to change a title and see if Rpmurphy could spruce it up a little. Of course if I were to make one, I think I'd go nuts and people would stare at my post wondering if I'm on drugs or a little too overboard (like I tend to do lol).

And yes, S ranking fish is a LITTLE easy to get especially with upgraded tackle I'll give you that much. I could count on two hands that I snagged a fish in S rank for the first TIME. Or at least after a couple of tries. (See Alligator Gar photo, I only caught 3 before the S rank one.)

Also, adroit, I liked Malam Jungle ok, I just like the idea (Panas Jungle) that you're on a flimsy inflatable raft and trying to hook up a 12 footer that's bigger than you while magically NOT TIPPING over your silly raft lmao. Nothing like trolling those huge fish because WE COULD. xD

My 3 year old daughter LOVES this game. We haveonly caught small fish so far, but we also bought a bunny shirt, a ribbon, rode a bike, visited the aquarium, brought a fishing rod to a forgetful husband. Its ace so far.

Ah-HA! Endorsed by gamers, children and parents alike! Spread the word and taste the rainbow fish!!! (it's one of my favorite fishes, so I had to)

uIZRB.jpg

Anyway, I actually prefer that this thread is kept as is because I imagine if we were to make an OT, it would not have that many replies as this thread has right now and plus this thread has plenty of helpful comments along with images already. :) I'd just ask a mod to change a title and see if Rpmurphy could spruce it up a little. Of course if I were to make one, I think I'd go nuts and people would stare at my post wondering if I'm on drugs or a little too overboard (like I tend to do lol).

We might attract more with a fresh OT and organized info. Plus rpmurphy hasn't been back in a bit (playing Fishing Resort, I don't doubt. ^_-). And you know... even if you didn't do the OT, your brand of insanity would surely shine anew and draw more anglers into our sticky web... :D

TheNiX and I have exchanged PMs. He was hoping I had artistic skills. Unfortunately, I don't. The average Alligator Gar has more artistic talent in its snout than I have in my entire body.

Haha, interesting analogy.

I'll try my hand at some OT graphics. The question becomes converting this thread or starting anew.

Philia

I'll try my hand at some OT graphics. The question becomes converting this thread or starting anew.

Just as well make one, I think the key points of the OT should be that its only 30/20 dollars and has co-op (in the title) and that (in the OT) it playable without the gimmick rod. And that its kid/family friendly and have PLENTY of stuff for more serious players. (I hate using the term hardcore but yeah lol.)

You have my permission for my image if you like. Or any of the stuff I said lol.

adroit

Also mention the fact that it has so many areas to fish. Does any other fishing game have this many areas? I've been reading in other forums (like GameFAQs) that other fishing games just seem like advertisements for (real world) fishing gear. Fishing Resort, on the other hand, is designed for the enjoyment of the player, not for some real-world fishing gear manufacturer.

That's what I dread about the trend towards free-to-play games. They're going to become as awful as television. Blech.

Edit: Oh, perfect. Below my post is a banner ad for CastleVille. I don't even....

Philia

Ok, I made a OT for this awesomeness in another forum. PM me if you like to see/critique/help/edit. I certainly ripped some of the images from H.Protagionist here. :D THANKS btw. I know its from the website too (which is absolutely lovely btw!).

Can't we just PM a mod to change this thread into an |OT| ? They have done it for other threads before.

Probably, but |OT|s tend to be less chaotic, more or less. It'd be nice to have a proper one to showcase this fine exercise in game-assisted zen. Seriously, night time fishing + Stone Vertical Epic = WIN.

Oh, and <insert crazy fish/boxhead hybrid image here>.

Phenomic

So since Christmas finally hit I've been able to put a little bit of time into the game. Definitely something that will be a slow burn for me I'm thinking because that's just how I am with fishing games. Play it for a little bit and come back to it later when I'm in the mood.

I must say the controls and everything works well and I love how you can reserve the fishing reel attachment depending on which hand you use with ease. The fishing is fluid and isn't overly difficult so it just makes it a nice relaxing experience if you wish it to be. That being said I've barely scratched the surface, but have managed to run around and assimilate the huge amount of content available in this game.

Just going into the store alone the amount of options for rods, reels, baits of all types and colors is insane. I have no idea where to even begin with it for the most part. I'm assuming it all matters and there's different ways to find out which fish like which baits and colors etc. So as far as I can tell the amount of stuff you're getting for 30 bucks (or 20) is ridiculously large.

All and all I've managed to rent a Kayak and go on a boat trip and catch a few small fish... and a good amount of seaweed and sticks >_<

Also, someone mentioned night fishing? However the game seems to always force me to go to bed at night. I'm assuming then this does change as you progress into the game. I need to just run around and find all the areas and work on buying Three Star Equipment so I can catch Alligators and mess because that seems awesome.

Okay I figured I would look at the Manual and I love how it's full color major props... heh. Anyway now I'm on a sacred quest to find the Alarm Clock and the Night Pass.

Sye d'Burns

This game hadn't been on my radar before now. I'm not sure I would enjoy a fishing game but if it's as it's described, it's everything I would ask for in a fishing title. I guess that means it stands a great chance of being a personal hit for me.

I am sure of one thing. My son has been on a big fishing kick lately and this looks like it's going to be perfect for him.

I'm not sure how many they have but I just bought the controller version from Amazon Warehouse for $22.

adroit

It's an outstanding fishing game. Most of the fish are easy to find and catch but, if you like a challenge, there are some which are quite difficult to find.

There are a ton of areas in which to fish. Don't get bogged down trying to catch all the fish in an area before moving on. As soon as you get tired or frustrated with an area, move on to another. That's the best recipe for continued enjoyment.

If you like the game, tell your family and friends about it. This game's best chance of success is word-of-mouth.

Yuterald

Got it for xmas. Played a bit last night and it really is good. It looks like there is a TON of content too. I was a bit overwhelmed to be honest when I first booted it up. A chillax game for sure!

100_0767.jpg

Magna_Mixalis said:
Probably, but |OT|s tend to be less chaotic, more or less. It'd be nice to have a proper one to showcase this fine exercise in game-assisted zen. Seriously, night time fishing + Stone Vertical Epic = WIN.

Oh, and <insert crazy fish/boxhead hybrid image here>.

After the Christmas rush where I'm sure millions of people received Fishing Resort from Santa, the game will become famous enough for an OT. And not just any OT... An OT of FISHING DOOM. It will happen. Just you watch. [O_O] <---boxhead

Also, someone mentioned night fishing? However the game seems to always force me to go to bed at night. I'm assuming then this does change as you progress into the game. I need to just run around and find all the areas and work on buying Three Star Equipment so I can catch Alligators and mess because that seems awesome.

Okay I figured I would look at the Manual and I love how it's full color major props... heh. Anyway now I'm on a sacred quest to find the Alarm Clock and the Night Pass.

You are correct, sir. ^_^ Get a bit farther in and the night fishing pass will be awarded to you and open your game to the glory that is night fishing (I get overly excited about shooting stars and purple-y skies). And do save up to splurge on a 3-star rod/reel. Catching gars is something I think you'll enjoy. A lot.

And, just check out all XSEED games' manuals. Color? Check. Actual useful info? Check. Extra art? Ooooooh yeeeeah. We aim to please.

This game hadn't been on my radar before now. I'm not sure I would enjoy a fishing game but if it's as it's described, it's everything I would ask for in a fishing title. I guess that means it stands a great chance of being a personal hit for me.

I am sure of one thing. My son has been on a big fishing kick lately and this looks like it's going to be perfect for him.

I'm not sure how many they have but I just bought the controller version from Amazon Warehouse for $22.

Hurray! I'm so happy that word seems to be getting around. I hope you and your son have as much fun with it as we have. I adore hearing parent-kid reactions to this game. (#^_^#)

It's an outstanding fishing game. Most of the fish are easy to find and catch but, if you like a challenge, there are some which are quite difficult to find.

There are a ton of areas in which to fish. Don't get bogged down trying to catch all the fish in an area before moving on. As soon as you get tired or frustrated with an area, move on to another. That's the best recipe for continued enjoyment.

If you like the game, tell your family and friends about it. This game's best chance of success is word-of-mouth.

I could cry, adroit. You're killing me with JOY (and TRUTH) (and probably COMMON SENSE, too). Thanks, man(?).

Got it for xmas. Played a bit last night and it really is good. It looks like there is a TON of content too. I was a bit overwhelmed to be honest when I first booted it up. A chillax game for sure!

100_0767.jpg

Happy you're enjoying it! And +1000 for pictures. It makes such a pretty Christmas gift. I'd love to see more...

@MUWANdo

Banned
Man, my copy still hasn't arrived from overseas, I'm gonna have to look into that (or buy another one direct from the XSEED store). Gotta get me dem fishies!

Philia

Hey guys I'm back! Hope you guys had a great holiday!

I'm back at it again, fishing like mad. Trying to get all of the necessary fish in every area lol. I'd keep getting S rank fish while I'm hunting for those rares. xD I'm beginning to see that the last page of the area in the album are specifically for rare fish now. Stuff of legends I guess. :D I'm still at Malam Jungle trying to find that darn Climatius, a tiny fish in Twin Rock Stream. Something tells me its a fast one and I need a lure to get it.

Okay, I'm also hunting down Tigerfish (M?) and I hope he (the questgiver) meant W of the Malam Mtn.

After that, I'll try to find the guy who can give me the pass to Kerikil River and I'd be done with all of the areas found and quests done (saving for the 8 areas fished in).

I'm back at it again, fishing like mad. Trying to get all of the necessary fish in every area lol. I'd keep getting S rank fish while I'm hunting for those rares. xD I'm beginning to see that the last page of the area in the album are specifically for rare fish now. Stuff of legends I guess. :D I'm still at Malam Jungle trying to find that darn Climatius, a tiny fish in Twin Rock Stream. Something tells me its a fast one and I need a lure to get it.

Okay, I'm also hunting down Tigerfish (M?) and I hope he (the questgiver) meant W of the Malam Mtn.

After that, I'll try to find the guy who can give me the pass to Kerikil River and I'd be done with all of the areas found and quests done (saving for the 8 areas fished in).

Oh yeah! There's another password!

;_; Way to steal my thunder! I was going to announce that tomorrow. At least let me make a image or something for it, Philia...!

My hand has been forced! I wanted to double-check at work to make sure it's kosher, but a few have already said they got it no prob, so...

*ahem*

New password for Fishing Resort!

FiDLV.png

pghx189hz
<---just in case my clouds aren't clear enough. ^_^

Phenomic

My hand has been forced! I wanted to double-check at work to make sure it's kosher, but a few have already said they got it no prob, so...

*ahem*

New password for Fishing Resort!

FiDLV.png

pghx189hz
<---just in case my clouds aren't clear enough. ^_^

Did I miss one that you posted beforehand? I mean Philla said "another" password.

Welcome back, and no worries about the password. I saw someone post it on the forums too and I was all, aaaaaahhhhh, nooooooo! But, it's fine. It did work for you, right? I'm working the holidays but I haven't been back to the office to input it myself yet.

And do you need help finding this guy? I know where he is...

Did I miss one that you posted beforehand? I mean he said there was another password.

Maybe? It was for the Electric Eel:

374213_10150404116823354_163718093353_8480479_903585513_n.jpg

Philia

I find him finally. Thanks!

And with THAT I got the dream boat! :D Yayness for sailing all over the oceans! I now do miss having that alarm clock/night pass though. Now I just need to find that Tigerfish. And all of my quests will be completed.

Philia

Here's my silly member card! :D

pR5u1.jpg

Pardon the edit, I used my real name on there. And don't be fooled by that time, some of it was on idle. :D

And I'm working on fishing in those small non-hub places to catch those rares now. :D

lacinius

Random Easter egg?!!?...
If you sit and rest in the chairs at the beach long enough, you will begin to see "shapes" in the clouds. :D

Beyond that... have had this game for a few weeks now, and it is probably the absolute best value in a game that I have ever purchased! Aside from the actual fishing that you get in various forms, which makes up the bulk of the game, they have built in so much random goodness to offer a change of pace from the fishing itself, and this helps to keep the game fresh and avoids the realm of the "wash, rinse, repeat" cycle that come standard with most every other fishing game.

Having tried a large number of the other fishing games available for the Wii, I also need to point out that this game avoids the annoying music that usually comes standard, and even better, each different area seems to have its own unique music to help with the variety... gone are the days of same repeating music track each and every time you get a fish strike... you have no idea how freakishly appreciated that is!! Basically just one step away from being able to disable all music, especially since the ambient sounds in this are good so why cover them up, but that's just my own personal wish.

Also like the online "ranking" system for the game, and the chance for anyone to see their name at the top of the listings for the various fish available. Also like the large number of variety of fish available, many I have never heard of or seen before... have looked up a few, and yes this is what they look like. Also really like how relaxing it is, (thanks in part to the not annoying music), and the open sandbox nature that means each day is up for you to decide. All this and I have still only visited the first three hotels... so who knows what awaits, but somehow I think I have only scratched the surface.

Then we have the random Xseed corporate lackeys trolling this thread, offering up little goodies every now and again, as well as encouragement to help build up the community... and hey, why not... nothing wrong with showing that you care, or if nothing else that they eat their own dog food. That's part of the warmth and charm that sets this game above and beyond so many others.

Thanks for all that, great game, just wish it was easier to find here in Canada so that more people can discover that fishing games are most certainly not dead!

adroit

I had no idea the
chairs
were usable! Thank you for that tip! I agree with your feelings about the game 100%. I take exception with only one thing: referring to H.Pro as a lackey. A liveried male servant? A servile follower? I haven't detected any traces of maleness or servility in H.Pro. :)

Random Easter egg?!!?...
If you sit and rest in the chairs at the beach long enough, you will begin to see "shapes" in the clouds. :D

Beyond that... have had this game for a few weeks now, and it is probably the absolute best value in a game that I have ever purchased! Aside from the actual fishing that you get in various forms, which makes up the bulk of the game, they have built in so much random goodness to offer a change of pace from the fishing itself, and this helps to keep the game fresh and avoids the realm of the "wash, rinse, repeat" cycle that come standard with most every other fishing game.

Having tried a large number of the other fishing games available for the Wii, I also need to point out that this game avoids the annoying music that usually comes standard, and even better, each different area seems to have its own unique music to help with the variety... gone are the days of same repeating music track each and every time you get a fish strike... you have no idea how freakishly appreciated that is!! Basically just one step away from being able to disable all music, especially since the ambient sounds in this are good so why cover them up, but that's just my own personal wish.

Also like the online "ranking" system for the game, and the chance for anyone to see their name at the top of the listings for the various fish available. Also like the large number of variety of fish available, many I have never heard of or seen before... have looked up a few, and yes this is what they look like. Also really like how relaxing it is, (thanks in part to the not annoying music), and the open sandbox nature that means each day is up for you to decide. All this and I have still only visited the first three hotels... so who knows what awaits, but somehow I think I have only scratched the surface.

Then we have the random Xseed corporate lackeys trolling this thread, offering up little goodies every now and again, as well as encouragement to help build up the community... and hey, why not... nothing wrong with showing that you care, or if nothing else that they eat their own dog food. That's part of the warmth and charm that sets this game above and beyond so many others.

Thanks for all that, great game, just wish it was easier to find here in Canada so that more people can discover that fishing games are most certainly not dead!

This game is full of subtle details, and little treats, and peace of mind. I'm happy you're having such a great time with it (and catching those little details). Nothing feels as sweet these days as the unexpected joy of finding out that something you took a chance on has turned out to be completely worth its asking price, right? Fishing Resort, IMO, is just that. And I say this not because I work for XSEED, but as someone who was forced to play dozens of hours of it because I was working on it and discovered to my surprise that I actually liked it.

As for being a "random XSEED corporate lackey" trolling the thread... -_- It's not like I'm posting here because it's my job. I know the tag under my name says "Marketing," but I'm actually the Senior Editor on localization's side (I'm a text monkey). I've tried to be pretty open and honest about who I am and what I'm doing here, so I don't want people to think I'm part of some nefarious PR plan. ;_; My only real 'purpose' is to rain terribly photoshopped gifs that I did in my spare time down upon unsuspecting thread lurkers. I try to help out, and naturally I love to hear people's reactions to the game, but I'm just in here because I care about the game. I do this in my off time, so to speak. But you're very right that our, uh, dog food is delicious, and I have nibbled upon its crunchy morsels...? I feel dirty writing that...

Anyway, my dog food is your dog food now! Please do post any other cool stuff you find (I had no idea about the clouds... O_O) and thanks for grabbing the game! Sorry it was hard to find, but thanks to people like you who take the time to talk about it and what they liked, I'm hoping that word will spread and more stores will stock its fishy delights.

I had no idea the
chairs
were usable! Thank you for that tip! I agree with your feelings about the game 100%. I take exception with only one thing: referring to H.Pro as a lackey. A liveried male servant? A servile follower? I haven't detected any traces of maleness or servility in H.Pro. :)

I knew you could sit, but for the clouds to makes shapes... Wow. I will have to add this to the Tips & Tricks thread on the forum! And thanks for the vote of confidence, adroit. ^_^ I've never thought of myself as corporate anything, but EVERYONE thinks I'm a guy... It must be my dirty mouth. :p

lacinius

Thanks H.Protagonist, I do appreciate your efforts and those of the others from Xseed in this thread, and hope my "jesting" did not cause offence. I meant that as a term of endearment, as doing anything for "corporate" these days on your own time, is not something you find very often... at least not with such honest enthusiasm. Or maybe I just work for the wrong company, and there are actually "good" places to work out there. o_O

I did order up a couple more copies from amazon.com before Xmas to give to friends, and they also have been enjoying the experience. One of them even said how the "heck" can they offer so much for less than $20 ?!? That's setting the bar very high for everyone else, and we will all be better off if more pickup the challenge! Anyway, back to this game of discovery, I've got a tournament to win and this time I will do it! :)

I'm a vegetarian who wouldn't dream of going fishing... and yet I really want to try this game now :p Maybe I can get my friends who do like angling to leave the real fishies alone and stick to this(!)

Kacho

Man, I would have missed out on this game if it weren't for this thread.

Did some searching this morning and I was able to find one of the Fishing Resort bundles at my local Gamestop. Snuck out of work to pick it up...Haha

I'll be spending some quality time with this tomorrow. :)

adroit

I'm a vegetarian who wouldn't dream of going fishing... and yet I really want to try this game now
If it's any consolation (and I realize it probably isn't), the fish actually go on display in a massive aquarium you construct and upgrade in stages as you play the game. But when you get right down to it, many fish eat other marine life (including other fish). It's just a fact of life. Life is both beautiful and brutal.

Retishi

XSEED Sales
Thanks H.Protagonist, I do appreciate your efforts and those of the others from Xseed in this thread, and hope my "jesting" did not cause offence. I meant that as a term of endearment, as doing anything for "corporate" these days on your own time, is not something you find very often... at least not with such honest enthusiasm. Or maybe I just work for the wrong company, and there are actually "good" places to work out there. o_O

I did order up a couple more copies from amazon.com before Xmas to give to friends, and they also have been enjoying the experience. One of them even said how the "heck" can they offer so much for less than $20 ?!? That's setting the bar very high for everyone else, and we will all be better off if more pickup the challenge! Anyway, back to this game of discovery, I've got a tournament to win and this time I will do it! :)

In all fairness, I don't think there's been "others from Xseed in this thread" as H.Pro's been doing a great job all by herself, but feel that it's only fair that I contribute as well. I'm more on the marketing and sales side at XSEED, so it absolutely killed me to "offer so much for less than $20," but we realized yet another fishing game on a console without much new software would be a challenge no matter how great the game so we didn't have much of a choice.

What really surprised me though, was even at that price how hard it was to get placement with the larger retailers. They all preferred to carry the older licensed fishing titles regardless of their quality and sell them for $14.99 or less, rather than giving a new much better unlicensed title at $19.99 a chance. Perhaps as word spreads and sales continue to pick up momentum we can get into the bigger guys at a later time, but for now it's mainly Amazon and GameStop if you want to find a copy.

Philia

LOL dude, I'm not even part of any company although I'd LOVE to get a job somewhere. >.>

Anyway, I'm just helping get this word out by bumping the thread at times of need and putting up morsels (dog food! wut) for any passerbys to reconsider this game a definite sale! :D I can't help it when I find a poor awesome game not getting the attention it deserves.

Happy 2012, everyone! I hope it finds many more of you playing the game. ^_^

Not at all. I just worry that people will take my presence here the wrong way. I'm evil but not nefarious. ;) And you're right about XSEED. Good people work there. Crazy, but good.

Anyway, thank you so much for getting so many copies! Buying for friends is a great way to get the word out too, and we at the office thank you from the bottom of our insane hearts. :D

I'm a vegetarian who wouldn't dream of going fishing... and yet I really want to try this game now :p Maybe I can get my friends who do like angling to leave the real fishies alone and stick to this(!)

This is DEFINITELY the game for you. You can catch the fish in this game, but they're never killed. They all get displayed in your own personal aquarium and none of your meat-eating friends will be able to do anything to them but lick the glass.

Man, I would have missed out on this game if it weren't for this thread.

Did some searching this morning and I was able to find one of the Fishing Resort bundles at my local Gamestop. Snuck out of work to pick it up...Haha

I'll be spending some quality time with this tomorrow. :)

Success! The thread is small but scrappy and slowly but surely we are drawing in more unsuspecting gamers to the joy that is Fishing Resort. ^_^ Hope you're playing this as I write. Let us know what you think of it!

abasm

I seem to remember some of you asking about how the game performs in the Dolphin emulator. It seems to run perfectly! I posted some HD screens in the Dolphin thread.

I'm really enjoying this game. I expected it to be pretty relaxing, but fishing is actually nail-bitingly intense!

Oh hey, look what I got.

6zvwG.jpg

It wasn't easy to find. I had one evening to do shopping when I went abroad, and quite literally walked into my last store of the day (another GameStop) and saw it very high up (unreachable and difficult to notice).

Can't wait to give it a try!

Hero Protagonist does some very seductive PR there, I must say. I enjoy reading your posts on the Xseed blog!

Has the game been performing okay sales-wise?

It's a slow burn, but word is spreading. As I've said before, if you like it, feel free to post reviews, score it on gaming sites or duct-tape your friends to chairs and force them to experience the wonder that is Penangkapan. ^_^

I seem to remember some of you asking about how the game performs in the Dolphin emulator. It seems to run perfectly! I posted some HD screens in the Dolphin thread.

I'm really enjoying this game. I expected it to be pretty relaxing, but fishing is actually nail-bitingly intense!

Nice! Glad to hear that worked out and that you're enjoying the 'intensity' of the island's bigger fish. ^_-

Oh hey, look what I got.

6zvwG.jpg

It wasn't easy to find. I had one evening to do shopping when I went abroad, and quite literally walked into my last store of the day (another GameStop) and saw it very high up (unreachable and difficult to notice).

Can't wait to give it a try!

Hero Protagonist does some very seductive PR there, I must say. I enjoy reading your posts on the Xseed blog!

Woohoo! That's what I want to see more of. :) Thanks for seeking it out to the heights of the highest shelf! Let me know how it goes once you're underway.

And, I do what I can PR-wise. I'm loc but I enjoy talking with people and wearing boxes on my head. Thanks for reading the blog, and sorry it's so dead (I've been really busy). I also run the twitter and update the FB when the mood suits. :D

Congratulations and welcome aboard! Link looks very happy sitting there next to Fishing Resort!

I subscribe to the blog (in Google Reader) but our hero hasn't posted anything since April, has she? Or has the blog moved?

Sorry, adroit. It hasn't moved, I've just been so embroiled in my actual work (the editing of games) and haven't updated it with anything original. I could throw those 5? 6? Solatorobo blogs I did on there. Or do a new Fishing Resort one... Hmmm...

Retishi

XSEED Sales
Has the game been performing okay sales-wise?

As H.Pro stated, it's been a slow burn since we didn't get to ship many units at launch, but sales have grown each week as good word-of-mouth has been spreading and we've been getting reorders. As electroplankton pointed out, Japan absolutely killed it and are well over 100K units - we'll be ecstatic if we can eventually hit half of that number.

BTW, is this the same Hero of Legend that would always write e-mails to us? If yes then this is Ken, long time no talk.

Top Bottom