• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iZombie Season 2 - Tuesdays 9/8c on The CW - Ready for Seconds?

TheOddOne

iZombie returns today with a new episode:
Season 2: episode 15 "He Blinded Me... with Science"

While investigating the murder of a research scientist who was recently demoted at her job, Liv and Detective Babineaux are shocked to learn where she had been employed. Meanwhile, Blaine pays Ravi a visit at the morgue, and Liv discovers something new about Drake. Lastly, Vaughn du Clark confronts Major.
- Promo for this week's episode.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
That's what I got from it. Chilling scene.

Yeah, that was well acted and actually sorta frightening. This show rarely goes for the horror vibe, so I was surprised they did such a good job with it.

So glad to have iZombie back. Good episode too, it moved the season long arcs along more than anything.

TripOpt55

I'm always impressed with how they juggle all the plot threads in this show. And then along with something like picking up Blaine's plot from last episode, we get some good character work for him too. And the dialogue continues to be the best. Love this show.

wildfire

Banned
This was easily the best episode of this show and is must see material.

Even the little moments were amazing. Clive walking in on Ravi and Liv while Ravi was examining the dead test rat really encapsulated the tension they have talking to each other. None of them know what is the best way to approach the fact there are secrets between them.

The revelation of Gilda's and Major's relationship provides a stark contrast with the betrayal by her father later on.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I'm always impressed with how they juggle all the plot threads in this show. And then along with something like picking up Blaine's plot from last episode, we get some good character work for him too. And the dialogue continues to be the best. Love this show.

The AV Club review praised the same thing. The writers make it work, and nothing feels super forced despite how intertwined all these characters have become. And I always enjoy the numerous musical references this show likes to toss out there.

KNT-Zero

Just when you thought Mr. Rager cared to protect his little lamb from Major, he locks her in the basement with a freaking zombie. That "Let me in" moment gave me the chills....

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
If Blaine isn't running Max Rager by the end of the next season, I'll be disappointed.

TheOddOne

New episode today:
Season 2: episode 16 "Pour Some Sugar, Zombie"

Liv consumes the brain of a recently murdered stripper and uncovers some extremely useful information. Meanwhile, Blaine isn't quite himself lately, and Ravi makes a startling discovery. Lastly, Major and Ravi are helping Peyton move back in with Liv when she receives a surprising phone call.
- Promo for this week's episode.

Oh, god.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
It's like today's episode was specifically written for me.

PREVIEW TALK:

Said Aly Michalka, “You give me a lap dance! That’s pretty cool!”

I can feel my blood quickly evacuating the brain.

giphy.gif

Grizzlyjin

This episode came out the gate strong. I loved the Friends conversation and then Major's "Booty Call...or family emergency... Or butt dial." Haha. The direction was really well done, some nice touches

Liv giving Peyton a lap dance in the VIP room. They should have sent a poet...they should have sent a poet.

Detective Ravi figuring out what Major was up to was awesome. And that final scene. Whoa! Shit just got real. Also, nice foreshadowing with Major complaining about the milk tasting funny.

Was worried this episode was going to be a gimmick like the country singer brain, but it was an A+ episode.

I don't how how the writers are able to juggle the case of the week stuff so well with all the other season long storylines, but bravo that they do it so well. It never feels like the show has stalled for the "weekly brain."

TripOpt55

Good episode. Interesting developments with Blaine. And I can't wait to pick up from that cliffhanger with Major and Ravi next week.

Top Bottom