• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iZombie Season 2 - Tuesdays 9/8c on The CW - Ready for Seconds?

JustinBB7

Damn that Major/Ravi stuff is pretty hype. And Blaine. Happy Liv finally found out Drake was undercover too.

Remember reading the last few episodes would move along the main storylines a bit more and it sure seems like it. Really wish more people would watch this show, it's so good.

Did Liv say 'fuck' in the interview?

And LOL at the strip club scene. I really hope they release a blooper reel as that had to have had more than a few multiple takes...

Blackhead

Redarse
Pretty much. Their faces when Ravi was dancing :lol

Can't blame, Ravi had the best stripper moves this episode lol
The case felt a little flat, but the main story came out strong. Poor Blaine.
The cases have a feeble fig of an excuse to get Liv some fun brains for most of the season. And this episode didn't even have the interesting guest cameo to enliven the case (although, for some reason, I kept thinking I recognized the crying stripper from somewhere...) oh well, as you say, the main story is solid.

wildfire

Banned
The last 5 minutes were execellent. Blaine's 2nd taking the plunge into zombiehood, Drake's mother in agony over her son's "death", and ofcourse Ravi's confrontation.

If this was a comic book Ravi would become the new Zodiac Killer.

Instead it's probably going to be the security goon who captured Gilda before Liv could find out she's been turned.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
p8jALRX.gif

O-LI-VIAAAA

Also, let's gaze upon Aly Michalka's hotness. Girl really knows how to rock the skinny jeans.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
that episode was tremendous, from stripper liv to that crazy ass major/ravi showdown

this show is pure gold

arumisan

that episode was tremendous, from stripper liv to that crazy ass major/ravi showdown

this show is pure gold

Totally. I was in (silent) fits of laughter throughout the episode. Seeing Drake's mother tear up about her son had me welling up too. Basically I went through so amny emotions in this ep. Can't wait to see hoe they are going to resolve the Ravi/Major confrontation.

Okay, so Gilda/Rita was attractive with the red hair...but the white blonde hair, I think I may have just died and gone to heaven.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
- Shortened intro?! Boo

- "Bro-dy" is a Chris Pratt clone haha.

- Steven Weber is a treasure. I'm glad he had a bigger role this season.

- I'm liking Gilda with the zombie hair. Not gonna lie. Being locked up by her own dad is not cool.

- Shit got majorly real at the end. I like how something so small as the dog groomer from a few episodes ago is what finally got Major busted.

And we get two hours next week! They're doing a perfect job with this show. Still a great balance of the weekly cases tying into all the ongoing storylines. The Perfect Season! Haha

Joni

That was one exciting moment after the other. And let's hope it all leads to a mass public zombie reveal next week.

JustinBB7

Amazing episode, with an actual good cliffhanger (fuck you walking dead)

The preview for next weeks double ep finale though... hot damn. Seems like a game changer.

Patryn

Amazing episode, with an actual good cliffhanger (fuck you walking dead)

The preview for next weeks double ep finale though... hot damn. Seems like a game changer.

Yep..... (SPECULATION ONLY!)
Good thing they have amnesia in a shot!

anaron

Poor Rita. That scene of douche dad abandoning her was super fucked up and affecting. When she walks back up and starts screaming to let her in. :(

KNT-Zero

Shit. I saw the teaser. SHIIIIIIIIIT.
This is getting way too epic. I'm gonna need a defibrillator by my side when I watch the finale....

A lot of fun in this week..

Overly positive major (until the end there)
The bros were back.
Blaine leaving his past from ravi

The not so good... REDHEAD IS GONE!

Joni

A lot of fun in this week..

Overly positive major (until the end there)
The bros were back.
Blaine leaving his past from ravi

The not so good... REDHEAD IS GONE!
But she looks hotter than expected as a pale zombie and she will find some hair paint when she gets out.

TheOddOne

Two hour season finale today:
Season 2: episode 18 "Dead Beat"

Liv and Ravi need help and find an unlikely ally in Blaine; Babineaux and Dale Bozzio pursue a new lead in an old case; sleazy Brant Stone comes to Major's rescue; Vaughn's evil side reaches a whole new level of mean.

Season 2: episode 19 "Salivation Army"

Season 2 ends with Liv, Babineaux and Major crashing Vaughn's Super Max Rager party, where Rob Thomas performs a song from his solo career. Meanwhile, Blaine reaches out to Peyton for help, which does not sit well with Ravi.
- Promo for this week's episodes.
- ICYMI: iZombie has been renewed for season 3.

Top Bottom