• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Looking - Season One - THIS ONE'S FOR THE GAYS!! - Sundays on HBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshiya

we getting a trailer sometime soon? the trailer with st lucia was probably the best thing about s1 lol

justice for richie

someday

Banned
I really enjoyed season 1. Have they said how many episodes season 2 will be? I'm hoping for a longer run this time.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
I instantly ugh'd as soon as mustache ride appeared. Good he's so creepy. Cut that shit off!

That was a very Queen As Folk-ish teaser.

Eh, still think season 1 was completely overrated and messy...but count me in.
  • You're right. It does remind me of QAF a bit.
  • It was messy and kinda boring, but there's nothing else on HBO, so why not watch it.

The main character has no charisma, which is a huge problem. I hope the other guys become more of the focus or something, as long as they have interesting story lines.

More Mr. Brittish Ears plz. :3

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Eh, still think season 1 was completely overrated and messy...but count me in.
I don't know of anyone who overrates Looking, tbh. It's a pretty low key show and not only do I never hear anyone singing the show's praises, I never hear anyone talking about it at all.

In fact, every time this thread is bumped, I say to myself "Oh yeah, that show exists!". lol

royalan

Doris was practically the only really interesting person of season one, glad to hear she's a regular now.

Yes.

Ready for more "The Adventures of Dom and Doris"...

Speaking of...I hope they increased the number of sex/nude scenes for Dom this season. #NoShame

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Looks like a trailer for a romcom film more than a series
still a little hyped

Eh...its got really good production value but I have no faith in the story to make this cast even remotely interesting.
This. It looks visually really good, but the trailer was basically the life of all my friends that I deal with every day.

Keeping my expectations low and hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised, but I really doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom