• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

you're a bunch of snarky snarks. We've already had FOUR matches for a combined TWELVE minutes of good ol' fashion wrasslin'. DOES NOTHING MAKE YOU HAPPY?

I know what you guys want, more HHH.

Obviously we need more Funka....

No. No, I can't finish the goddamned sentence. I can't do it.

UberTag

Sweet Mary this Raw is turning into a giant Big Show in a hurry. I dont even think we have had 10 minutes of wrestling.
cr_blah_blah says we've had 12 minutes. So it's much better than you thought.

Cena better be fired, announcing an injury, or destroyed by Bork Laser.
That's all I'm saying.
Cena being fired only lasts 2 weeks. And he's never really gone during that time. In fact, he still main events while not on the roster.

Obviously we need more Funka....

No. No, I can't finish the goddamned sentence. I can't do it.

how about more HHH recaps? Will shut your mouth! Gah! I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO TO MAKE YOU HAPPY

cr_blah_blah says we've had 12 minutes. So it's much better than you thought.

It was a rough estimate with rounding: 4 mins - Miz, 4 mins. - Y2J, 3 mins - Funk, 1 min - Layla
but I've only been half paying attention

If Hogan really wants to revolutionize TNA he needs to watch raw and do the exact opposite of what they do every week. Seriously, the exact fucking opposite.

Striker

Just flipped it on. WWE still thinks the tag titles matter? Primo and Epico haven't won in weeks.

Brand split, and a Smackdown guy is your #1 contender for the title.

Top Bottom