• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

Who wants to watch shit like that? I mean, pro wrestling is bad, but seeing CZW do shit like that and draw a crowd makes me hate humans.

It's a slow Saturday afternoon, so I decide to read up on some wrestling via Wikipedia as I like to do from time to time. Today, I was harshly reminded of something so bad that I had completely stricken him from my memory.

Mike Adamle.
250px-Mike_Adamle_Rosemont_IL_081808.jpg

Jamaican me crazy Kofi!
Unos, dos, adios!

Mike Admale commentary was so bad it's good commentary, and who could forget his GM run?
What a reveal that was!

Funny thing is, I remember the stupid things he said, but until today, I had completely forgotten that the human being ever existed.

GM reveal was a mini mark out moment for me. I was like, "DOES THIS MEAN NO MORE COMMENTARY????"

By the way, today is the 10 year anniversary of when WWF told us to get the F out and changed to WWE.

It seriously took until about last year for me to stop calling it WWF.

Got the Kevin Sullivan/Gabe Sapolsky book the purchase of TNA by WWE tape. Gonna watch it after UFC is over. Will be interesting to hear some of their ideas.

Just tune into the boxing at 11pm/cst. See the main event. It will be over in 5-10 minutes. They hype all these challengers who have no chance of winning for Mayweather, but the only legit challenger(Pacquiao) won't fight him.

Just tune into the boxing at 11pm/cst. See the main event. It will be over in 5-10 minutes. They hype all these challengers who have no chance of winning for Mayweather, but the only legit challenger(Pacquiao) won't fight him.

Manny's not any more legit. He'll get clowned too. Which is why Arum is keeping him away from Pretty Boy.

So they wouldn't let Punk go out with Chael in Chicago, but this cunt HHH is out there on tv with Mayweather when he's supposed to have a broken arm? Fuck off.

Top Bottom