• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

dream

Leaving aside the absurdity of Munoz campaigning for a title shot...doesn't he train with Anderson? Isn't he Anderson's rasslin coach?

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
dream said:
Leaving aside the absurdity of Munoz campaigning for a title shot...doesn't he train with Anderson? Isn't he Anderson's rasslin coach?

Must know something we dont then ;)

BigJonsson said:
Now you are going to have a riot lol

Thanking Jesus for letting you beat the fuck out of someone

Jesus would approve

=/

Jesus didn't tap bra.

dream said:
notice Leben's eye is mysteriously fine.

fucking quitter.
I didn't hear him say he couldn't see during the break in the rounds. Also it was bleeding like hell so it's quite possible his vision was very blurry.

Anyways, he took some serious beats so I wouldn't call label him a quitter that harshly.

Heel

Hey guys, be sure to return tonight for the real main event...and by that of course I mean PRO ELITE 2: BIG GUNS.

SyFGG.jpg

dream

Is that one of those ridiculous starting at 2 am cards? Or are they actually going to have some consideration for the mainland?

Chamber

love on your sleeve
sien916 said:
Hey guys, be sure to return tonight for the real main event...and by that of course I mean PRO ELITE 2: BIG GUNS.

http://i.imgur.com/SyFGG.jpg[img][/QUOTE]
Funny way of spelling LSU/Alabama, sien. ;)

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Bonuses

Terry Etim - Sub of the Night
Che Mills - KO of the Night
Pickett/Barao - Fight of the Night

And I can't believe there was not a single mention of that stanky leg we saw today.

2.gif

Seems like the old rule of a card's quality on paper being the inverse of how it actually plays out was true today.. I'll check it out on the DVR later..

Did CHE MILLS GOT SKILLS make the broadcast?

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
polyh3dron said:
Seems like the old rule of a card's quality on paper being the inverse of how it actually plays out was true today.. I'll check it out on the DVR later..

Did CHE MILLS GOT SKILLS make the broadcast?

Yeah that fight got slotted in there.

dream

if sien916 made that himself then I am very proud to announce that his turn to the dark side is now complete.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Forgot to watch UFC 138 live, forgot that it was England and it's tape-delayed. It doesn't bother me though, lot of finishes and a hype crowd.

Damn, Papy Abedi's entrance is fucking awesome.

Heel

polyh3dron said:
Wait is pro elite on right now and I'm missing it? ffuuu I'm out for dinner

Yep...you're missing a man regarded as the heavyweight Anderson Silva.

I can't believe Chamber deserted us. Why watch college atheletes when you could be watch these professionals at work? For shame!

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Why is it that so many judokas who go to mma decide to STANDANDBANG instead of actually using their judo? I call it stupid judoka syndrome, I can't think of one who fights smart.

Heel

I prefer to call it "charming." You don't see the promise in these two blue chippers? We could be watching the next Rob Broughton, dream.

dream

Big Pat Miletich takes a thumb to the eye and keeps fighting.

Chris Leben fakes an eye injury to quit fighting.

Top Bottom