• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

dream

I'm thinking of this as senior citizen ultimate fighting and I'm kind of enjoying it now that my mind is filling in the backstory of these old warriors.

Heel

The HDNet Fights "chat" on Facebook consists of a guy posting a link to an illegal stream and me requesting the services of Jens Pulver under my fake Facebook account used for UFC prelims.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
sien916 said:
I can't believe Chamber deserted us. Why watch college atheletes when you could be watch these professionals at work? For shame!
badportraits.png

WAT

Heel

"Pro Elite VP T. Jay Thompson's tournaments have brought names like Josh Barnett, Tim Sylvia, Heath Herring, Mike Whitehead and Ben Rothwell to the limelight. Can't wait to see who emerges next from this tournament full of prospects!"

I'm shamelessly laying it on thick. The Kraniotakes autographed 8x10 will be mine.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
So Ed Carpenter is from right down the road in Vernon Hills, IL and beat a guy named Tim Duncan.

He might be my new favorite fighter.

dream

You gotta make up your own narrative for these fights, sien916. It's super enjoyable when I think of it as the senior fighting challenge and the aryan fighting championships.

Heel

dream said:
You gotta make up your own narrative for these fights, sien916. It's super enjoyable when I think of it as the senior fighting challenge and the aryan fighting championships.

I'm using all my energy to roleplay as a Pro Elite fan on their Facebook. I'm literally the only person "chatting" and I think it's hilarious.

dream

sien916 said:
A challenger appears!

QBQk5.jpg

he looks like a guy who buys gifts for ring girls off of their amazon wishlists.

holy shit is this guy seriously a convicted meth trafficker?!

badportraits4.png

there, sien916. weave a compelling narrative out of that.

dream

A little bit Wesley Correira, a little bit King Kong Bundy, and a little bit Uncle Fester my ass. Those guys were all entertaining.

dream

sien916's transformation has been absolutely glorious, much like seeing BJ giving his brother directions from the corner.

Heel

Cutts isn't fighting according to island rules. When someone slips you get back on your feet and scrap like a man, you fuckin' haole.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Travis "The Ironman" Fulton record:

247 - 48 - 10 (Win - Loss - Draw) ( 1 NC )
Wins 91 (T)KOs ( 36.84 %)
150 Submissions ( 60.73 %)
6 Decisions ( 2.43 %)

Losses 8 (T)KOs ( 16.67 %)
25 Submissions ( 52.08 %)
14 Decisions ( 29.17 %)
1 Other ( 2.08 %)

WAT?!

Top Bottom