• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

dream

Chamber said:
lol

Baby Jay's little brother getting curbstomped by a can is not good for ProElite.

Now I know why he's the only Penn brother to not be named Jay.

What a disgrace to the bloodline.

Heel

Ninja Scooter said:
after that performance, how about Reagan Emelianenko?
getout.gif

dream

I genuinely fear for Andrei's life every time I watch him fight. You just know he's not going to wake up one of these days and John McCain will try to ban the sports entertainment again.

Heel

I can't help but remember that Arlovski's camp declined a fight with Sean McCorkle. Don't be scared, homie.

yacobod

Banned
I haven't seen the maine-iac fight since his fight with 5 time world strongest man super mariusz. Didn't realize he was still active.

dream

not a single post during the Timmy fight. I'm assuming that, like me, you were all sitting on the floor with tears streaming down your face as you felt the bitter bite of the razor blade slicing into your forearms and thighs.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
tass0 said:
Hey, OneFC's first event was really good. I'd say they're #2.

Give it time.

I'm confused at One FC's mission statement. I'm not sure if they're actually going to be putting on the majority of the "minimum 35 shows in 2012" or just "sponsoring" regional leagues in Asia.

Maybe it'll turn out to be an Asian "Champions League" of MMA wherein regional champions have superfights.

Heel

industrian said:
I'm confused at One FC's mission statement. I'm not sure if they're actually going to be putting on the majority of the "minimum 35 shows in 2012" or just "sponsoring" regional leagues in Asia.

Maybe it'll turn out to be an Asian "Champions League" of MMA wherein regional champions have superfights.

Haven't heard about the 35 show thing, but I'd guess it's the latter. Here's their announced schedule:

Feb 11, 2012: Jakarta, Indonesia at Kelapa Gading Sports Mall
March 31, 2012: Singapore, Singapore at the Singapore Indoor Stadium
April 27, 2012: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia at the Stadium Negara

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
sien916 said:
Haven't heard about the 35 show thing, but I'd guess it's the latter. Here's their announced schedule:

Feb 11, 2012: Jakarta, Indonesia at Kelapa Gading Sports Mall
March 31, 2012: Singapore, Singapore at the Singapore Indoor Stadium
April 27, 2012: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia at the Stadium Negara

From One FC's Facebook:

"The ONE FC Network will host a minimum of 35 events in 2012, making it the single most powerful MMA platform in Asia. Additionally, DREAM FC and ONE FC are expected to make a major announcement in the near future."

Top Bottom