• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Really, how can we talk shit and act high and mighty about how much better we are than the rest of GAF when our bretheren are making the same type of topics we denigrate.

In case anybody forgets, Bellator 66 is on tonight with a dope main event.

bellator66_aoki_alvarez.jpg

Aoki by sub (again)

Alvarez looks a lot like Tito in that picture. Same foam packing peanut type head.

Heel

If Eddie has any sense at all he'll replicate the trailblazing game plan set forth by future UFC champion Gilbert Melendez.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Another fighter who doesn't know when to retire, Mirko Filipovic returns to MMA to fight in OneFC.

They tried to break us,
Looks like they'll try again

Wild boys never lose it
Wild boys never chose this way
Wild boys never close your eyes
Wild boys always shine

zeeaykay

Rothwell looks in way better shape then I'd ever seen him. I guess he feels his back against the wall here. I'm going KO in round 1 by Rothwell.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
You know, the more you use that .gif the funnier it gets. Something about Sapp's crazed gaze.
Also smh @ this Q&A. So this is what UFC fans look like.
They always ask the worst questions.
They don't want Sonnen getting stabbed.

WrikaWrek

Banned
Still I think it's fair to say that I don't actually cry at a story moment or anything. Sometimes I feel chills down my spine when I hear certain pieces of music, and when added to something beautiful and somehow moving, and I happen to be on my period and also I'm high...

And it's not shedding tears..it's tear. Shit I cried like a baby when I saw a news piece about a dog that waited for his owner everyday in front of an hospital, because that was the last time he saw him. That was some true crying.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Still I think it's fair to say that I don't actually cry at a story moment or anything. Sometimes I feel chills down my spine when I hear certain pieces of music, and when added to something beautiful and somehow moving, and I happen to be on my period and also I'm high...

And it's not shedding tears..it's tear. Shit I cried like a baby when I saw a news piece about a dog that waited for his owner everyday in front of an hospital, because that was the last time he saw him. That was some true crying.

DUDE you're a GIRL?

Seriously though, say if Sonnen actually won the fight. His chances of death in Brazil go from about 50% to about 90%....it's not like he would be humble afterwards.

tass0

Banned
Crazy rumours flying about. Anderson says he will not fight Sonnen unless it's in Brazil. DFW says he'll cut Anderson if he doesn't fight Sonnen.

intredasting

Top Bottom