• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Super Smash Bros Brawl singles tourney #3

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Forgot this started soon. I am ready BITCHES!!! :lol :lol

Will I get past the 1st round? *mystery theme*

Siyou

siyou/dano/1547-4907-0980/MI

I'm pumped for this

if my roomie can play that would be sweet. We used to play all the time

Rotanibor

Okay, I'm in. I have more homework than I thought, but now that I at least started I feel more confident about managing everything better than I did last week.

Rotanibor/Rtani/2062-8845-5765/CA

Teknoman

Know i'm up for this:

Teknoman/Tek /2621-2305-2572/ TX.

Guys need to pull some strings for a Mario Kart Wii tournament again (that actually works this time :lol )

scottnak

Welp. I'm rusty, but I'm in for some fun.

ScottNak / Scott / 4468 0630 7508 / California

Thanks for the PM nabster.

[edit] woops, put in the wrong number, fixed now

Teknoman

Im going to try and go all out this time. Practicing against the CPU, no items, hardest difficulty, and to try and be a little more aggressive.

Will record replays if possible.

Masked Man

I said wow
=O....

...:D

Ahhh, I'm excited for this! I haven't played Brawl in SO long, and I've missed it SO much! This has officially made my day. I'm going to be even worse than I was before (>_<;;), but I'm still going to enjoy every second of this. I just hope we can finish before I go back to school on February 1st, lol.

Masked Man / M@ / 1976 9853 1849 / OH

Oh, and Nabs, make sure to re-add Jiggy to the OP. The most recent edit of one of his posts implies that he'll be able to play again. (Thankfully!)

ruffles

Teknoman said:
Im going to try and go all out this time. Practicing against the CPU, no items, hardest difficulty, and to try and be a little more aggressive.

Or you can play with GAF WFC in the IRC :)

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
I said I would never play in another tourney again...but I can't resist. I'm a masochist!

ICallItFutile/Futil/3780-8678-6774/New Hampshire

TJ Spyke

I still think no items is BS and I expect the games to be ultra laggy, but I want to play online.

I will post my FC when I get home (I am at school right now and don't know it off the top of my head).

Masked Man said:
=O....

...:D

Ahhh, I'm excited for this! I haven't played Brawl in SO long, and I've missed it SO much! This has officially made my day. I'm going to be even worse than I was before (>_<;;), but I'm still going to enjoy every second of this. I just hope we can finish before I go back to school on February 1st, lol.

Masked Man / M@ / 1976 9853 1849 / OH

Oh, and Nabs, make sure to re-add Jiggy to the OP. The most recent edit of one of his posts implies that he'll be able to play again. (Thankfully!)
The heck have you been? Get back in that ring! :D

TJ Spyke said:
I still think no items is BS and I expect the games to be ultra laggy, but I want to play online.

I will post my FC when I get home (I am at school right now and don't know it off the top of my head).
Then you should wait for the items one--if there will ever be another.

Now that that's said, let's make another team one! :D I loved those.

Teknoman

ruffles said:
Or you can play with GAF WFC in the IRC :)

That too, but I thought everyone stopped playing Smash Bros online...though I did say i'd stop by for Mario Kart online.

Oh and I second the need for another team tournament...

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Teknoman said:
That too, but I thought everyone stopped playing Smash Bros online...though I did say i'd stop by for Mario Kart online.

Oh and I second the need for another team tournament...

Last one didn't even end at all dude =P

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Nabster92 said:
http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=1613

Whachu talkin' bout Relix.

Edit: Also I think JCX is gonna let people continue to sign up until Friday. If anyone else signs up though were gonna have to do pools to eliminate enough people to get an even bracket. At the moment were at a clean 32 though.

There was a second one.... right? >_> I remember teaming up with my sister.

Lol @ My team in 4th place.

Relix said:
There was a second one.... right? >_> I remember teaming up with my sister.

Lol @ My team in 4th place.

you mean , me and my team

Because I had to carry you in the games :D

Been very busy , is it too late to sign up!?

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
SuperAndroid17 said:
you mean , me and my team

Because I had to carry you in the games :D

Been very busy , is it too late to sign up!?

:lol :lol

I am the one who did the killings!!

Ok this settles it, we need a Team tourney :lol I volunteer to make it, but after Singles

Azure J

Hey quick question everyone, are the matchups setup already? Or will they be posted sometime soon? I have to run and get my Smash controller (i.e. that sexy white GCN controller) so the sooner I know this, the better. Hopefully, I'll have it by the end of the day. :D

Nabster92

AzureJericho said:
Hey quick question everyone, are the matchups setup already? Or will they be posted sometime soon? I have to run and get my Smash controller (i.e. that sexy white GCN controller) so the sooner I know this, the better. Hopefully, I'll have it by the end of the day. :D

Nah we'll set up brackets after everyone's signed up. But since I'll be gone for the weekend I'll generate one based on seeds now and go over it with JCX to see what we should change around and stuff. So if noone else signs up we'll use that otherwise he could just use the seeding order I did already and set up some pools.

Milabrega

We should cap it at 32 and let anyone else sign up as alternates in case someone drops out. Relix, you definitely shouldn't host any more tourneys, seeing how your last two worked out
they didn't
:lol

JCX

Relix said:
:lol :lol

I am the one who did the killings!!

Ok this settles it, we need a Team tourney :lol I volunteer to make it, but after Singles

yeah relix, your tourneys seem to have a negative trend.

I'm letting this go till friday still. If we end up with an even number of people, then we'll do pools and Android can be in, otherwise, Him (and everyone else after) will be alternates.

truendo

JCX9 said:
yeah relix, your tourneys seem to have a negative trend.

I'm letting this go till friday still. If we end up with an even number of people, then we'll do pools and Android can be in, otherwise, Him (and everyone else after) will be alternates.
You might want to mention that in the OP.

I'm excited! :D

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
Well, I wasn't planning to enter this, but...eh. Why not?

Iam Canadian/CNDN/5155-2588-5720/AB

I'm so rusty...I won't be surprised at all if I'm out by round 2. XD

scottnak

Silly me, I put in the wrong number. I fixed it above, but i'll put it in here again just in case it's easier this way
ScottNak / Scott / 4468 0630 7508 / California

Arol

Arol / Arol / 1590-4367-1683 / CA

If I can't join I don't mind.

Edit: Oh yeah, I'd like to apologize to Threi for leaving you hanging in the previous Team Tourney.

I'm sorry.

K

Kwokuen

Unconfirmed Member
Alright guys, count me in.

Kwokuen | ! | 4940-5096-6077 | OR

Whoa, thanks Nabster. Unfortunately my Wii can't play Brawl right now. I need to send it in to Nintendo this week. I would've had it fixed sooner, but I needed the opera browser for flash card stuff. I'll be missing this tourney. I hope I catch the next.

Go dragon! :D

Firestorm

Iam Canadian said:
This would be why.
It's okay. They split their country up into 50 pieces while we split our larger country into 13 large chunks. We're obviously smarter as our forefathers thought ahead to when we'd have to learn geography.

Spirit Icana said:
Whoa, thanks Nabster. Unfortunately my Wii can't play Brawl right now. I need to send it in to Nintendo this week. I would've had it fixed sooner, but I needed the opera browser for flash card stuff. I'll be missing this tourney. I hope I catch the next.

Go dragon! :D
Aw, man, I was wondering where you were. It's unfortunate to hear your Wii's still having problems; hopefully if there's a teams tourney, It'll be fixed by then :D Dragon Spirit must strike back :D

Oh, and JCX, I just received somewhat bad news yesterday...I have to be at my sister's house for about three weeks, and she doesn't have the most reliable internet connection...-_- I'll see if I can manage, but if not, I'll have to drop out, even though I was looking forward to this :'(

Top Bottom