• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 17 EASHL (PS4) | DISALLOWED GOAL SCORERS

13thStep

Just a heads up. Packed my ps4 today in preparation for my move to Florida. I will be offline for a few weeks. Don't miss me too much!

Just a heads up. Packed my ps4 today in preparation for my move to Florida. I will be offline for a few weeks. Don't miss me too much!

Thx for the heads up. Everyone knows to stay on the club and get an automatic bid for next year you have to play once every two weeks. Ill just remove you from the club now and from consideration for next year.

Safe travels sir, stay away from the alligators. Next time we speak you will prob be a Florida Panthers diehard...

Stat!

I wont be around tonight but Friday I'll be on.

Excellent ill pencil you in at one of the defenseman spots

Oooh I like this callback.

In the past couple nights, we've had a couple OT games, three 2OT games, and a couple 3OT. Heck, a couple of the games we won with a minute or less left too. One 3-2 win we had, I had 26 shots. Vis had 17. Was crazy

Delryk

I wont be around tonight but Friday I'll be on.

Oooh I like this callback.

In the past couple nights, we've had a couple OT games, three 2OT games, and a couple 3OT. Heck, a couple of the games we won with a minute or less left too. One 3-2 win we had, I had 26 shots. Vis had 17. Was crazy

learn how to score

Delryk

See the GOAT Version for Madden?

Apparently, they are doing one for NHL 18 with me on the cover.

That's like a hidden microtransaction in some way. so blah.

The only reason why i'll try Madden this year is for the story mode... Thankfully, i don't need to buy it with EA Access giving me 10 hours to try it. Should be enough to get bored

Delryk

Im pretty sure the NHL GOAT can put the puck in the net at least once if they get 6 breakaways in a game...

giphy.gif

Stat!

Im pretty sure the NHL GOAT can put the puck in the net at least once if they get 6 breakaways in a game...

I might be able to play to tonight, i wont know until later tho
Unreal. Unreal. After everything Ive meant to you?

Also, I might be on. I might not be. I can also let you know later tonight.

Top Bottom