• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2017 |OT| All in

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Just stopping by to reiterate what I do every year:

Holland is the most overrated GM in the entire sport. Just awful. Guy has zero idea how to manage in a salary cap league.

PillarEN

So LA wanted Vanek. Wouldn't give up a 1st or 2nd. Kenny goes to Florida to grab a third and some guy. I'm guessing that's how that deal went down.

Obviously just pulling this theory out of my ass of course.

Socreges

Banned
Jeff O'Neill doubling down on Matthews > McDavid

Damn he's getting defensive now

"Just leave me alone"

What a trainwreck

imBask

Banned
Jeff O'Neill has such a great explanation as to why he'd take Matthews over McDavid

"that's just my belief"

it's like they're all arguing with a 5 year old

Chris R

His value holds true.

You can only retain up to a maximum of 50%

Fuck, my roommate has been lying to me again :<

edit: or maybe he was saying we would hopefully only retain 25%, IDK I can't remember. Just not having Iggy on the team is a trade I'll take.

Tyutin next please.

Jeff O'Neill has such a great explanation as to why he'd take Matthews over McDavid

"that's just my belief"

it's like they're all arguing with a 5 year old
Reminds me of a certain political party in the US.

It's the GOP, but I didn't have to tell you that.

Socreges

Banned
O shoots from the hip and will argue literally anything regardless of how salient a point he actually has to make on the matter. If you just assume he's (half) intentionally full of shit, he's a lot more enjoyable. I don't know, that's how I see him, YMMV
Gotcha

Pretty damn sure he was serious, at least this time. He's just an idiot that wouldn't be on TV were he not a former player, a confident personality, and a Toronto guy.

Top Bottom