• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2017 |OT| All in

Socreges

Banned
Lol Wild 😂😂😂😂😂

This is disgusting. 😭😭😭😭😭

❤❤❤❤❤

😮😮😮😮😮

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLILOL 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

👉👌

Avs. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

😂😂😂

LA losing locks in a playoff spot for Chicago.

😂😂😂😂😂
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji9qSuQapFY

Calamari41

41 > 38
The fuckin ducks

L0NES8d_zps0mc3yoff.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
With the Sens sweep this weekend and this fact :
Habs-Sens next Saturday is Montreal's only game between now and the end of the season against a team currently in a playoff position.

A Canadiens - Rangers first round match up seems all but guaranteed at this point. Unless they go on a big skid against teams playing spoiler.

PillarEN

Yeah and EA has almost killed of their IPs with shitty sequels.

Mirrors Edge
Dead Space
Dragon Age
Mass Effect
Crysis
Need For Speed

I'm still going to play this one because of my love for the first. I can't really gauge from the reviews and impressions if it would click for me or not.

One thing I'm confused about the new Mass Effect which is completely aside from the game itself: Did EA really go to EA Montreal and tell them they are Bioware now? Some posts make it seem like they pretty much labeled the brand onto a different studio.

Silexx

How is it shitposting when the reviews are almost unanimously middling at best?

I have no problems with the reviews themselves, but people are clearly failing on their reading comprehension if they think that the reviews coming out indicate that Mass Effect is a bad/worst game ever made.

PillarEN

Yes sir.

Video games generally don't do "badass" characters very well, but Capcom nailed it with this game (so far).

I remember having a poster of DMC3 special edition in my room. I thought Dante's hair was so cool and cursed myself every night for having wavy frizzy hair. I'll never be as cool as Dante

One thing I'm confused about the new Mass Effect which is completely aside from the game itself: Did EA really go to EA Montreal and tell them they are Bioware now? Some posts make it seem like they pretty much labeled the brand onto a different studio.

Maybe? But there's so much staff turnover that it matters less than you'd think.

calder

Speaking of dire reviews, I watched the first three episodes of Iron Fist last night. I kinda liked it! Much more enjoyable than I was led to expect - and yes it's definitely not great and I can see how people not as invested in the character and genre might be bored. I definitely wish the fight scenes were up to par but without the crutch of a stunt man in a mask they do the best they can.

Important to note that Power Man and Iron Fist was a top 5 favourite comic of mine growing up.

Silexx

I'm still going to play this one because of my love for the first. I can't really gauge from the reviews and impressions if it would click for me or not.

I think they got *some* staff from the original Bioware to go over. But it could very well have been a re-labeling in the end.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
I have no problems with the reviews themselves, but people are clearly failing on their reading comprehension if they think that the reviews coming out indicate that Mass Effect is a bad/worst game ever made.

This quote from Eurogamer is pretty damning

The combat crackles and the worlds are lush, but mediocre writing and tepid quests add up to what is probably BioWare's worst RPG yet.

Which is saying a lot for me because I don't think Bioware has made a good game since DA1(IMO of course).

Silexx

This quote from Eurogamer is pretty damning

Which is saying a lot for me because I don't think Bioware has made a good game since DA1(IMO of course).

(Insert "Is Mass Effect really a RPG?" joke here)

From my standpoint, this is, worst case scenario, a DA2 situation all over again. I enjoyed DA2, but acknowledged that it had issues that it needed to address. I still ended playing through it twice.

However, some posters like to act like Bioware has been personally pissing in their Corn Flakes.

Merguson

Banned

I had fun with DA2 and liked Inquisition a lot. I would probably not mind MEA, but like Cake said not at $80

I enjoyed a good part of Inquisition (mostly main quest/character missions although a lot of the character missions happened to be fetch quests if I recall correctly).

But then again, I paid like 20 bucks for it.

Silexx said:
However, some posters like to act like Bioware has been personally pissing in their Corn Flakes.

It's GAF.

I had fun with DA2 and liked Inquisition a lot. I would probably not mind MEA, but like Cake said not at $80

If you have Prime it's $65 on Amazon.

CDKeys and GMG have it for a bit less than that if you're looking for a PC version.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
With the Sens sweep this weekend and this fact :

A Canadiens - Rangers first round match up seems all but guaranteed at this point. Unless they go on a big skid against teams playing spoiler.

Pretty much. Only chance for it not to happen is if either the Habs or Rangers completely bomb out now. Rangers are just about locked into that first wild card. 6 points behind third place in the Metro, 14 points (and 11 ROWs) ahead of the second wild card with just 10 games to go. We would pretty much have to go 0-10-0 the rest of the way to be in any real danger of losing our spot.

On the one hand, yay, the Atlantic bracket! On the other hand, it's by far the worst possible draw we could have gotten out of that bracket.

Talk about deliberately targeting and knocking a team out of the playoffs literally.

How the fuck was that not a major and game misconduct?

Doughty better be OK.

You can see the ref who was right beside them turned his head as he was getting out of the way of the puck. Not sure what the other refs excuse was.

Top Bottom