• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2017 |OT| All in

Apparently the NFL is going to look at improving game flow and reducing downtime for its TV broadcasts next season. Might actually get me back into football if it's substantial. The sitting around doing nothing killed the sport for me eventually.

https://twitter.com/shanessm/status/844627171717079040?s=09

uNSN42b.jpg

Marvie_3

Banned
Apparently the NFL is going to look at improving game flow and reducing downtime for its TV broadcasts next season. Might actually get me back into football if it's substantial. The sitting around doing nothing killed the sport for me eventually.
NFL is permanently dead to me. Shit is unwatchable anymore because even the football itself sucks. Shaving a few minutes off isnt going to help.

Well, if you really want it that way...
Name him xXx_danglemcsnipesImBask_xXx like all the cool kids in the NHL games.

calder

I can barely handle it when one of you fools changes your avatar. Fuck name changes, I still don't know who this RC kid is and why he acts like he knows us.

Since Peyton manning retired and the Broncos haven't been as fun to watch, NFL hasn't been great lately.

Hockey hasn't been fun to watch with the Carlyle dump and chase hockey

I'm also an Angels/Clippers fan. And... yeah.

I guess I'll be playing more Nintendo Switch

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I kind of just want to see Xia go to town on all the nickname wishes. We all wake up one morning and all our nicks are changed.

Top Bottom