• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PokéBOMB XIII: UK trailer up -> starter evolutions, Mega Garchomp and more

Mista Koo

I know =(
Still getting X. I started out getting the "blue" of each set with gens I and II, but Ruby changed that, being my birthstone and all. Since gen III, I *always* pick up the "red" game.
Did you get Diamond or Pearl?

Spoiler:
Diamond is the "blue."

ffdgh

So the question of the weekend...

What gender are you going for and what skin tone?

Male/brown for me.

Gotta get rid of that hairdo though, it sucks a lot. And maybe the clothes too.

Male/brown. Hopefully there are decent hair options to use.

Thoraxes

Oh man, Frogadier?

Does that mean his final evolution be Croakmander?

I hope he looks like a knight.

Braxien I have no idea where the name comes from though.

JoeM86

Male/White for me. Hoping for a Celebi hat for my character :D

They have Pangoro hats, so they better have Celebi
message2.jpg

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Oh man, Frogadier?

We already have a knight, it's called the Chespin line :p

Frogadier looks like a sleek saboteur.

ALM5252

Pearl is Blue.

That's what I associate it with too. The second of the two is usually the "blue" to me.

I got Blue, Silver, Sapphire, Pearl, SoulSilver, White, and White 2.

I also got the third versions of the game; Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, Platinum.

Oh man, Frogadier?

Really like where does braxien cone from..is it a play on branch and some kind of fox or vixen or something idk but I love the name..I think im gonna nickname my fennekin Hachi though :p

I'm getting ahead of myself, but I already have my Kalos team set:

Fennekin (female), Pancham, Noivern, Honedge, Meowstic (Male)

Hopefully there are more pokemon (to be revealed or not) before I think of my last pokemon.

Mista Koo

Pearl is Blue.
Nope, even Dialga is blue while Palkia reddish :p
The actual reason is that Blue's cover legendary comes before Red's in the pokedex. Always.

Ignoring that Red and Blue themselves don't have a cover legendary.

Yeah I noticed that I'm getting the blue each gen.

Blue-Silver-Sapphire-Diamond-X

White/White 2 is the only anomaly
Me too, I haven't played B/W yet but I planned to pick Black anyway.

In my case it was always the exclusive Pokemon. Namely Vulpix, Lotad and Aron.

Labrys

Nope, even Dialga is blue while Palkia reddish :p
The actual reason is that Blue's cover legendary comes before Red's in the pokedex. Always.

Ignoring that Red and Blue themselves don't have a cover legendary.
I thought it was more in the way the games were presented. The "Blue" is always second, and usually less popular than the "Red".
With that convention in mind, I've always gotten the "blue" version of the game. Blue, Silver, Pearl, White, White 2 and now Y.

Mista Koo

I thought it was more in the way the games were presented. The "Blue" is always second, and usually less popular than the "Red".
With that convention in mind, I've always gotten the "blue" version of the game. Blue, Silver, Pearl, White, White 2 and now Y.
Which always bothered me, since Diamond was the version with the blue box art and legendary.

Rizsparky

Are there any pre-order figures for order against X and Y? It would be interesting to see which one is doing better.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Obviously not all of them were, just so many :b Bipedal foxes, lucarios and everything are just so twisted.

By so many do you mean precisely one?

Unless you're talking about the other updates too, but I can't recall anything else with a similar design.

zoukka

By so many do you mean precisely one?

Unless you're talking about the other updates too, but I can't recall anything else with a similar design.

Yeah I just meant the overall look, not just specific furry characters.

On the other hand the game looks magnificent on a technical level. The assets are very high quality and the animations bring back memories of JRPG's of old. I hope there's not too much slowdown.

Caffeine

it depends on the red and blue color scheme or hot and cold ie red (fire) blue (water), gold (has ho-oh Fire), silver has (lugia water), ruby( volcano groudon) sapphire(water kyogre), diamond ( are created with immense heat and pressure even though color is blue), pearl( are found in the ocean, color is pink a derivative of red), then White( white is considered a warm color ), and black( the absence of color associated with cold dark places).

the order for Red>Gold>Ruby>Diamond>White>White 2>Y
and Blue>Silver>Sapphire>pearl>Black>Black 2>X

and yes in japan it was red and green, green is a calm color, X's legendary comes from a forest he is calm :p.

Top Bottom