• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PokéBOMB XIII: UK trailer up -> starter evolutions, Mega Garchomp and more

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
They're mythical beasts, the qilin, raijuu and shisa.

The official English Pokemon Twitter is teasing something for Monday.

1377068890486tmjnr.gif

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
It seems like it might be related to the "GottaCatchEmAll" site that was leaked in that one YouTube video.

No clue what that site is though.

zroid

Banned
It's really the white diamond spots which give me the strongest cat vibes. Suicune also looks very sleek, so I'd have to go with based on a cheetah, personally.

sorry for hours late post, but I thought wolves were the OG then came domesticated dogs.

Yeah I am pretty sure it was Wolf> Dog.
Dogs, wolves, foxes, jackals, and coyotes are all canids, thus closely related. I assume when people say they're all "dogs," that's what they mean.

Dunno if anyone follows the toys or not but.
5c45L5x.jpg
QmX9eLk.jpg
5uO3job.jpg

de1cuXF.jpg
pdWsab3.jpg

There's a lot of pretty sweet figures coming out for the new Pokemon. Theoretically, since TOMY has the rights for the toys back in the US retail stores now, we should get these exact same figures here in murika...but it's hard to say. They look really nice though.

I really thought I was settled on Y since the reveal but Xerneas is looking better over time, and fairy is a pretty interesting type...might switch.

famfrit

Okay guys, lets talk about serious business.

The leaked pages from famitsu showed MegaBlastoise shotting water by the mouth... c'mon , why the hell gamefreakes dont make a animation for blastoise using cannons when attacking with special water moves ? If my memory isnt wrong, in pokemon stadium blastoise use his cannons to shoot water in the enemy.

ryan13ts

Raichu clone is still adorable. Love the antenna cheeks

I just can't get behind it. It looks like someone jabbed a television antenna in his cheeks hoping to pick up HBO.

Helioptile on the other hand, already got a space on my team reserved for him ^--^

Cryxok

That's Hydro Cannon right? It was a signature move before, so it can be made look to come from its cannon (even the animation didn't really come from the cannons iirc, just two "sprouts").

Hydro Cannon wasn't introduced until Gen3. This pic is from Stadium 2

Kokonoe

Banned
Yeah, It was kinda weird because Blastoise would shoot 2 water blasts, but only 1 would reach the opponent

Emulator so there is a lot of graphical glitches going on, it just shows the aftermath.

http://youtu.be/ESepkELWOC8?t=12s

s1Rd3W2.gif

That's Hydro Cannon right? It was a signature move before, so it can be made look to come from its cannon (even the animation didn't really come from the cannons iirc, just two "sprouts").

Hydro Pump actually. Hydro Cannon was a move introduced later.

A new stadium game definitely needs to happen.

Watching that video above was nostalgic. Battle Revolution was eh.

PBR felt soulless to me. I feel like another Stadium game might be impossible, considering the amount of models that need to be redone, plus new ones that need to be made, but Pokemon X/Y helps with that.

I wish we could get unique cries again like in Stadium 1/2 but that'll never happen again.

-Horizon-

Maybe that Pokemon announcement is that. Raise dat hyper meter.

My body would not be ready for an announcement like this. I'd probably be pinching myself for a while to make sure this wasn't a dream.

PBR felt soulless to me. I feel like another Stadium game might be impossible, considering the amount of models that need to be redone, plus new ones that need to be made, but Pokemon X/Y helps with that.

I wish we could get unique cries again like in Stadium 1/2 but that'll never happen again.

Kokonoe's post makes me want to believe now!

Meh the grass pokemon turned disapointing. Fire or water for me! Mega Mewtwo for Pokemon X is ugly as hell!
I will say that picking fossils will be difficult this time as they both have great interesting types.

Top Bottom