• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PokéBOMB XIII: UK trailer up -> starter evolutions, Mega Garchomp and more

Ezalc

Yeah I noticed that I'm getting the blue each gen.

Blue-Silver-Sapphire-Diamond-X

White/White 2 is the only anomaly

Yellow - Gold/Crystal - Emerald - Diamond - Heartgold - Black 2 (will purchase white 1 later) - X

I have no pattern really. If there were more green games I would get those most likely. I should go hunt down a copy of Leafgreen.

Azure J

Red - Silver - Ruby - Soul Silver - Black - Black 2 - X here. Didn't get a Sinnoh region game and I'm kinda sad about it, but I can't go back to those games and their pacing after getting spoiled on Gen 5's speed.

Symphonic

There any more videos like that 10 min long tournament one just showcasing a battle? Want to watch more.

pls

Mewtwo X is ugly as sin.

mega_mewtwo_x_by_rikuaoshi-d6lvnmo.png

mega_mewtwo_x_by_rhythmax-d6lxdcu.jpg

Yellow - Gold/Crystal - Emerald - Diamond - Heartgold - Black 2 (will purchase white 1 later) - X

I have no pattern really. If there were more green games I would get those most likely. I should go hunt down a copy of Leafgreen.
Most of the ones I got were of the 'red' variety.

-Red
- Gold (I love the Pokemon here, but wanted Lugia, but it's in Silver)
- Ruby
- Diamond/Platinum (my first 3rd version but felt more of the same despite its extras.)
- Heartgold
- White/White2 (because of Zekrom)

And now, I'm going with Y, mainly because of that bid legendary.

TreIII

man screw all y'all mewtwo x looks like a dbz which is EXACTLY what a mewtwo should look like

Exactly. And because it's part Fighting, moves like Aura Sphere serve even more of a purpose.

Can't wait to see that guy appear in more media. Ideally, Pokkén will be just that, while Mewtwo Y can take Smash.

Tusk

I saw those figures earlier today. o: I also saw these new things for people interested in the cards. It's a box with BW packs and comes with a pin of froakie chespin or fennekin, and there's also the kalos starter decks, if it hasn't been mentioned.

DedValve

Banned
mewtwo X and Y look so much better in fanart than they do officially. Crazy.

But I like Mewtwo X more and I love Xerneas, so far X is my go to. Do you think they'll release a list of exclusive pokemon for each version? Or at least the older generation exclusives? I'm dying to know what I'll be missing out on.

So is MewTwo Z gonna be that Egyptian Cat thing in the latest DBZ movie (which I still need to see)? I think so.

Top Bottom