• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PokeBomb IX: Hype...Hype Never Changes.

Are the mega evolutions for all pokemon or just for key pokemon like the ones mentioned and the starters? Does that mean I get to keep the old Mewtwo? His original design was very intimidating and badass.

Why does this have to come out so close to Rune Factory 4? It's as if they're forcing me to split my game time between the two.

Revven

Holy crap their forms look CRAZY. Blaziken is going to be even more ridiculous if he keeps Speed Boost + this new form. @_@

DaBoss

Also it seems like if the Mega thing is true, they are related to the Legendaries, like how Lucario looks Yveltal-like while Blaziken has Xerneas-like stuff.

What about the others. They don't necessarily look like they have Xerneas or Yveltal attributes.

If this is real, there better be a Mega Regigigas.
Without slow start this time.

It doesn't matter, they already got 2 of the best (Blaziken and Lucario). :p

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
On a related note this could be fake because 2ch, and iirc they don't like gaijins and stuff, and recently some folks have been posting there to troll

Dedenne was mentioned in the earlier Coro Coro "leak" that provided no pictures but it was said to be Psychic type there. Weird...

Basically seems to be another evolution. Too much change for my liking tbh.

MegaMewtwo = Extremely ugly, looks like it has a Gamecube handle on it's head.
MegaBlkaziken = good
MegaLucario = too many colours
MegaAbsol = Why not just make it the evolution? Looks different.
MegaAmphorous = Looks a bit more like it's devolutions, but design wise it's a step back
MegaMawile = Should've just been an evolution. Looks good.

Kokonoe

Banned
I'm not even gonna try to guess if this is fake or not, I was wrong about the new Mewtwo form being real. I'll just wait till it's confirmed.

Camjo-Z

why is there a new pikachu rip-off in every gen

Mega Pokemon look pretty cool though (aside from Ampharos and his untamed mane).

Zeroth

It's half-amusing that the original pokemon that started all the "Pokemon is becoming Digimon" thing is part of the new Mega forms.

Which are pretty awesome.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Dedenne was mentioned in the earlier Coro Coro "leak" that provided no pictures but it was said to be Psychic type there. Weird...

Dedenne and Horuubi were names found trademarked recently, so it's likely someone included the name on the rumor as it had a chance of being real which, if this is real, was indeed.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
All of the new Pokemon and forms look horrible except Mewtwo's new form :/

The Pikachu-esque thing is particularly horrible.

EDIT: Blaziken's is okay I guess.

vientown

Neo Member
Serebii reported it. Not fake. Absol looks like a old-timey actress while Lucario will now be so freaking hilariously broken!
"Be warned as this is not 100% confirmed at this time." - Serebii.net

Disclaimer means it could go either way and Serebii isn't held accountable if it turns out to be fake.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I'm guessing this is a mid-battle change.

Could be neat. Kinda cheesy though.

Seems like it. If it's related to the Newtwo gif, then it's some sort of mid-battle powerup.

Serebii reported it. Not fake. Absol looks like a old-timey actress while Lucario will now be so freaking hilariously broken!

Joe hasn't fully confirmed it. Still unsure. Remember the fake X protag?

Top Bottom