• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PokeBomb IX: Hype...Hype Never Changes.

JackHerer

"Mega Pokemon" look cool but I hope that's not the english term for them. Ampharos looks amazing. He was always one of my favorite designs from GS but he was so weak that I didn't use him much.

I wonder how the new forms are activated and whether they are permanent. Perhaps it's like other pokemon from previous games who only have their new form when they hold a specific item.

Thorakai

I'm siding with fake. I have a hard time believing that Gamefreak will put in the resources to make Mega Pokemon, especially considering there isn't a clear pattern of which ones get access to these new formes. If Blaziken gets a new forme, wouldn't that suggest all the starters from Hoenn get on as well? Then what about the starters from all previous generations? It just seems like way too much change to be introducing through a magazine.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Would be hilarious if certain mons can only mega from X and Y, and you have to trade items lol

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I'm kind of thinking these may be like "Limit Breaks", only usable in battle under certain conditions and not available elsewhere, so like Blaziken outside of battle will never be MegaBlaziken.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
This legit sounds like a fake ass rumor I'd make if I was 12 today as this is a giant pile of my favorite Pokémon.

I'm siding with fake. I have a hard time believing that Gamefreak will put in the resources to make Mega Pokemon, especially considering there isn't a clear pattern of which ones get access to these new formes. If Blaziken gets a new forme, wouldn't that suggest all the starters from Hoenn get on as well? Then what about the starters from all previous generations? It just seems like way too much change to be introducing through a magazine.

Why? Blaziken is way more popular and used that the other starters.

Gartooth

I don't know what to believe anymore, Pokemon games always get a stupid number of rumors and fake leaks that I can't tell what is real until we get a confirmation, I accused Newtwo of being fake and it turned out to be the real deal.

Village

I don't know what to believe anymore, Pokemon games always get a stupid number of rumors and fake leaks that I can't tell what is real until we get a confirmation, I accused Newtwo of being fake and it turned out to be the real deal.

Dont worry if these aren't new now, they will be real in Gen 12

jerd

The only thing we can say is certain is that the mega evolution process seems to cause rapid hair growth... interesting.

Mega Mawile looks cool.

zroid

Banned
Nathan-Fillion-reaction-gif.gif

Kokonoe

Banned
The only thing we can say is certain is that the mega evolution process seems to cause rapid hair growth... interesting.

Mega Mawile looks cool.

So it's Super Saiyan 3.

I know the Spanish guy who is working on the official Spanish Guide from Nintendo nad he confirmed this wasn't fake and that we should expect more forms.

I know it seems a bit random, but is true.

Interesting. Well, if they are real, only one I see as terribad is the new Mewtwo, which is pretty gosh darn ugly. Lucario could deal without the extra spikes, but they seem all right overall.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Can't wait for Charizard to get a mega form that is just his regular design with metal armor on parts of his body. Then the Digimon comparisons will be fulfilled.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Also I honestly think the rodent looks fucking cute. Much better than Pikachu, Pichu, Plusle, Minun, Pachirisu and Emolga.

It's like Raichu's missing baby.

"Mega" forms an alternate path of evolution, and permanent?

Ampharos is my #2 favorite Pokemon, can't decide if I like his lucious mega locks or not.

Alpha_eX

Mega Pokemon feel/look far too much like Digimon, they're a step away from putting metal plating on them and giving them machine guns.

Top Bottom