• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firestorm

I'm leaving on a trip (and missing the first two days of Prime 3 ;_;) tomorrow morning. Hurry up and update so I can get back to packing!

Haunted

Stop F5ing damnit!

Jaapaaaan Tiiiime!
emot-argh.gif

Jiggy

Hmm. Today does mark the third month of Dojo updates exactly, and people like threes. Maybe something big is coming. Believe?

ElFly

Just reloading the german version now, just in case.

Nintendo; laziest bums on earth about updating :lol?

I mean, VC games arrive pretty late on the day, and the Metroid channel updates are late late late.

Damn, still Die Subraum-Armee

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Man, I cant sleep cause my shin splints are going fucking nuts and I think to myself "lets see whats up on the internets for a bit, maybe the new smash update is up" but nooooo damn you Sakurai for not thinking about MY problems.

Asshole

Rexaur

fusoya59 said:
Ahhh forget waiting.

It's prolly some garbage update like how to use your shield or something.

Same with MP3. Damn lazy people!

Timed (Metroid related) update revealed when Corruption embargo goes up. Ridley. Believe.

fernoca

Good thing Nintendo doesn't rely ( a lot) on firmware updates or patches..
Imagine if on Dec. 3rd Brawl recquires an update to the Wii firmware..and the update is not there.. :p

ElFly

fernoca said:
Good thing Nintendo doesn't rely ( a lot) on firmware updates or patches..
Imagine if on Dec. 3rd Brawl recquires an update to the Wii firmware..and the update is not there.. :p

Funny post, but it would be included on the disc.

Hopefully :lol

Haunted

Mr. Pointy said:
If this is such a huge delay....

New character I'm guessing.
It actually isn't, GAF just loves overreacting. :p

NOW WHERE IS THAT FUCKING UPDATE? I'm still predicting Mario Kart stage btw.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Mr. Pointy said:
If this is such a huge delay....

New character I'm guessing.

Yeah cause obviously updating the FTP takes longer when you put a "new challenger" update than when you have the "how to start-up game" update.

Raging Spaniard said:
Yeah cause obviously updating the FTP takes longer when you put a "new challenger" update than when you have the "how to start-up game" update.

Everytime they show a new challenger we get the special "NEW CHALLENGER" banner over the update. But in Japan the banners have writing different for each New Challenger, unlike ours, and I'm assuming they have to make a new one each time which could take a few extra minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom