• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
DrForester said:
Because this is a lucky page, and all our dreams posted on this page will come true

If I may quote Giygas...

Ness Ness Ness Ness Ness Ness Ness Ness Ness Ness Ness Ness Ness Ness Ness Ness Ness Ness Ness Ness Ness Ness Ness Ness Ness Ness Ness Ness Ness Ness Ness Ness Ness Ness.

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
DrForester said:
Because this is a lucky page, and all our dreams posted on this page will come true (and something needs to salvage the pretty weak updates so far this week).

I predict...

NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHING:

midna.jpg
I doubt Midna will be a playable character. If she makes it into the game, she'll be an assist trophy.

Rotanibor

If this is really only the 149th update and not the 150th, I'm going to predict something average and mondays update will be earth shattering.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Rotanibor Eht said:
If this is really only the 149th update and not the 150th, I'm going to predict something average and mondays update will be earth shattering.

This is possible.

Rindain

Banned
I'm going to put my official vote down for Ridley tonight. Metroid is the most sorely lacking franchise in terms of ratio of playable representatives to series popularity.

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
I predict ridley krystal ganondorf olimar midna captain falcon waluigi megaman ness tom nook L-block!!!

Firestorm

I say they'll confirm Captain Falcon isn't in this game either. With a sad song saying farewell to Ness and Captain Falcon.

And Jigglypuff and Luigi.

That's right, all SSB64 secret characters are out. :O

Akinola

Firestorm said:
I say they'll confirm Captain Falcon isn't in this game either. With a sad song saying farewell to Ness and Captain Falcon.

Stop that talk.

You're scaring the kids.

Chris R

Firestorm said:

Seriously why would they NOT include previous characters. It would be a stupid move IMO

Jiggy

So I was just playing Wonder Boy in Monster World for about an hour and a half and the thought occurred to me: I wonder if appearing on the VC counts as appearing on a Nintendo console, for the purposes of being added to Smash.

Anyway, we're way too close to update time to have any kind of reasonable discussion about that, but it was just a lingering thought. >_>

Firestorm said:

YOU MONSTER!!

Norfair is the location in Metroid where the enemy boss Ridley was. There was a lot of lava, and it seemed like a rather hot area.

stage17_071109a-l.jpg

Whoa! That looks hot.

As you can imagine, the lava level will indeed rise and cover the platforms. It’s dangerous to touch it.

That dangerous-to-the-touch lava comes flowing from a number of places, so be careful.

stage17_071109b-l.jpg

Hot! Hot-hot-hot-hot-hot-HOT!

stage17_071109c-l.jpg

EEEEEEEEEEK! It’s a lava wave!

The tension rises. Yes.

When the lava wave appears, a single safe area will also appear. If you can get in, you’ll be safe...but surely there will be quite a battle for that spot. Yet another bit of back and forth.

stage17_071109d-l.jpg

"Let me in!" "I’m not letting YOU in!"

stage17_071109e-l.jpg

It even has hatches that close in emergencies. Ahh.

You can barely dodge the massive lava wave with a great jump, but it’s a little difficult. Besides, you KNOW you want to win the battle for that safe area.

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
2 weeks with no character update, oh nohz! :(

Megaton character for 150th monday update confirmed?!

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Zeed said:
Welp looks like I'm getting banned for an hour, see ya guys!

You can't get banned for an hour. Even if you could, like I would waste my time babysitting your ass.

Rotanibor

The middle platform kind of reminds me of Samus's ship for some reason. They should have made it Samus's ship I want to fight on Samus's ship.

Firestorm

Rotanibor Eht said:
The middle platform kind of reminds me of Samus's ship for some reason. They should have made it Samus's ship I want to fight on Samus's ship.

And I want to fight on Chozo fucking Ruins
:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom