• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnTinker

Limbaugh Parrot
time to get ready

6lv3seo.gif

Jiggy

Update document ready, update ranking open, Google image search prepared, Dojo language site on-screen, F5 key hovered over. Let's go. :eek:

zaxor0

Game-Biz said:
So, yeah, I'm thinking were getting an update on the SubSpace thing tonight...

great job!

EDIT:
So I never play Bowser at all, but is it just me or does he look completely bad ass in that movie?

Ydahs

Jiggy37 said:
Video update means I probably won't be seeing this for another 10-15 minutes, as people hammer the site. :lol

It's loading for me. Half way done, though it's down slowing a bit...

TreIII

Cool vid. MetaKnight seems to be chilling with the Ice Climbers, for some reason.

...Hmm, I saw Lucas using a bat. That's gotta hurt the cause for the Ness supporters...

Sharp

Pretty cool movie. Too bad it wasn't a character or anything. The minecart level looked sweet, though; reminded me of DKC.

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
I'm more excited for the Subspace Emissary than ever. And that's saying a lot.

I notice that Bowser is wielding one of those crazy technology guns that Wario has. Could the Subspace Minister be recruiting Nintendo villains to his cause?

Proven

Iam Canadian said:
I'm more excited for the Subspace Emissary than ever. And that's saying a lot.

I notice that Bowser is wielding one of those crazy technology guns that Wario has. Could the Subspace Minister be recruiting Nintendo villains to his cause?

Gannondorf confirmed.

I couldn't help but picture the movie announcer voice when watching that:

In a world...where trophies must fight to survive...

heroes will rise...

to face a great evil...

Chumly

That video was fucking awesome. The first half was mostly old looking stuff but the last half rocked. The adventure mode looks like its gonna be fucking amazing.

Jiggy

Iam Canadian said:
But...is Lucas using a bat?

I fear for Ness. ;_;
I was going to say the opposite... the most interesting thing in this video to me is right before that, when Lucas uses a move completely unlike anything Ness ever had.

Shinobix

Keru_Shiri said:
I couldn't help but picture the movie announcer voice when watching that:

In a world...where trophies must fight to survive...

heroes will rise...

to face a great evil...

I totally read your post imitating that man's voice :lol I need some sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom