• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread of Silly Screenshots (56kouch, Spoilers!)

keanerie

NOTHIN AT ALL

snake-nothing-avatar.gif

snake-nothing-avatar.gif

snake-nothing-avatar.gif

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
<3 THIS THREAD! :D

I need to stop being lazy and upload some of my screenshots :) Will try to get on that soon.

:lol @ the asses shot and all the Kirby-heads

Scribble

Crushed said:
If it's not too much, could some one quickly get a full shot of Snake close up? Thanks in advance.

Are any of these OK?
143n66e.jpg

rvbqsh.jpg

npqb7k.jpg

33deef8.jpg

2cyl3s1.jpg

About the squished picture issue: I spent ages trying to find good resizing software. They either crash or resize the picture to some other resolution. My PC dies under photoshop too, so if there's any more simple resizing applications people can recommend....

Crushed

Fry Daddy
Scribble said:
Are any of these OK?
PERFECT!

Thank you so much.

BTW: If it's resizing the picture wrong, look for an icon of a chain link (click it to "unlink" the height and width) or something about aspect ratio.

phalestine

aka iby.h
Dechaios said:
You guys seen this?
http://brawl.kakkoister.com/#

When you're converting your widescreen shots with this site just choose the 16:9 option

yeah someone mentioned it earlier, but problem with this is it takes a while to converter each shot, with the actual converter you can convert 200 images in a mere 30 seconds. if only the converter had an option to choose your ratio, that would be badass.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Region-FreeWii said:
I'm surprised Peach no longer wears her granny panties. That doesn't seem right for Nintendo to do such a thing.
You must have forgotten about Strikers:

60.jpg

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
Yes, Nintendo definitely seems to be...shall we say, attempting to imbue their female characters with a certain amount of sex appeal as of late.

GamerSoul

Scribble said:
Thanks, Crushed.

I took some Sheik pics, GamerSoul. I'll take some better ones tomorrow -- I'm a bit tired.

*pics*

Thanks.
xkrsyq.jpg

Impressive :lol She's on Snake's friggin face. And her pontytail is longer than I thought. Her new design gets my approval 100%.

Insaniac

squished pics are messing with my sense of perception, but brawl screenshots ftw. I know i'm gonna waste a lot of time with this.

Lobster

Banned
This thread made me realise we don't have that weekly wifi thread anymore :\ What happened?

Pikmin stage is the most beautiful stage in the game for sure.

but..

this shot..

al_061217_0744binout.jpg

Dam thats so good.

zoukka

Those are fucking disturbing. And somehow the male rear department is WAY tighter :lol

Super Ass Brothers

Top Bottom