• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread of Silly Screenshots (56kouch, Spoilers!)

justchris

Ike said:
mora9.jpg

That should so say, 'PK Hadouken!'

Teasel

El Pescado said:
Here's my next set. I resized them to widescreen so I hope they look a little better than the first bunch.

AdvanceWarsandExcitebike.jpg
i don't understand... isn't a single assist trophy avaiable at time? if so how did you take a pic with both the advance wars trophy and the excite bike trophy?

Crushed

Fry Daddy
Teasel said:
i don't understand... isn't a single assist trophy avaiable at time? if so how did you take a pic with both the advance wars trophy and the excite bike trophy?
You can arrange trophies in your collection and take pictures of them.

Scribble

Great shots, El Escapado. My favourite has to be the Lucario DBZ-esque one.

And I'm guessing that the Excitebike and Advance Wars was taken in the trophy mode, and not during actual gameplay.

I'll do some Captain Falcon and Samurai Goroh ones now. Any more requests?

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Scribble said:
Great shots, El Escapado. My favourite has to be the Lucario DBZ-esque one.

And I'm guessing that the Excitebike and Advance Wars was taken in the trophy mode, and not during actual gameplay.

I'll do some Captain Falcon and Samurai Goroh ones now. Any more requests?

I'd love to see some more of the new stages, like the Pokemon Stadium, Shadow Moses, Mario Circuit. There seems to be quite a few things happening in the background, I'd like to see captures. :D

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
I thought the upskirt pictures of the Sonic characters were disturbing, but the Gardevoir one takes the proverbial cake.

Could anyone get some good pictures of Ness and/or Lucas?

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
The levels of awesome in this thread... I can't wait any longer.

One I found on the internets:

2nuqh7c.jpg

Threi

notag
Despite the disturbing pics...this game has a pretty damn good graphical engine for the Wii.

I am impressed. (Even as a PC gamer)

Scribble

El Pescado said:
This is my favorite picture not taken by myself and actually one I tried to snap like 14 times.

Heh, it's difficult, because he's cowering from the rockets most of the time. Taking snapshots is a game all in itself. I can't wait till everyone else gets the game and takes screenshots of their own. We should totally have a contest.

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
this thread turned from OMG AWESOME to OMFGBBQ AWESOME-COPTER the moment Scribble learned how to resize images to correct aspect ratio ;p

keep 'em coming, guys.

Scribble

blu said:
this thread turned from OMG AWESOME to OMFGBBQ AWESOME-COPTER the moment Scribble learned how to resize images to correct aspect ratio ;p

keep 'em coming, guys.

I can't believe that I had difficulty doing it in the first place. I can be so dopey sometimes.

Kandinsky said:
My contribution :/

vg7pkm.jpg

I thought he was slashing meat for a split second.

Here are some stage pics:

m7z24x.jpg

351b88p.jpg

11k8itv.jpg

64kx3d.jpg

x43dxe.jpg

14bt10p.jpg

vq5xqe.jpg

2klbar.jpg

mslyl0.jpg

2re46r6.jpg

28cgj8x.jpg

205e82t.jpg

20r6vxy.jpg

f9ks2r.jpg

idd9iq.jpg

2emn6vn.jpg

no7w49.jpg

sxllqp.jpg

1zg7r6u.jpg

332qpzn.jpg

x3wjy9.jpg

2vcxj5z.jpg

97iujo.jpg

4q1vn7.jpg

Crushed

Fry Daddy
Kandinsky said:
I still dont know wtf is Snake doing in my Smash Bros game :/
Because Hideo Kojima asked Sakurai to put Snake in Melee, but Sakurai said, "Sorry, the game's almost finished, we can't," so when Sakurai started making Brawl he asked Kojima if he still wanted Snake in Smash Bros., and Kojima said yes.

Top Bottom