• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supernatural Season 12 |OT| Mama, I'm Coming Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supernatural: Season 12
Thursdays at 9pm on The CW
Premieres Thursday, October 13th.

Official Supernatural Twitter Feed
Official Facebook Page

w17fJ9M.gif

What is going on?

The Darkness and her brother Chuck…I mean God, went off to be a happy little family together, leaving Sam and Dean on the earth to keep protecting it. But, before leaving, The Darkness left the Winchesters a small gift: their mother, back from the dead.
But poor Moose is unaware of this, as he was too busy being shot up by a lady from the British Men of Letters, who wants the brothers to answer for all the horrible things they have unleashed upon the world in their time.

Oh, and Supernatural is also the longest consecutively airing sci-fi/fantasy series in TV history, and shows no signs of slowing down.

There is a new pair of bosses running things on the show, Andrew Dabb and Robert Singer.

Sure, Dabb wrote Bloodlines, but he also wrote Yellow Fever and Afterschool Special.
Robert Singer has only written 3 episodes, but has been a producer since the very beginning. Let’s hope he learned from Kripke and Carver.

Will Sam survive the Men of Letters? Will Squirrel get home in time for mom to make dinner? Will Castiel do something worthwhile this season? Will we keep the brother drama and secrets to a minimum like last year, or will we return to the dark days of seasons 6-10?
Tune in to find out!

Oh, look. We are back on Thursdays again.

The Cast

Dean Forester as Sam Winchester
Jared's Official Twitter Feed
Official Facebook Page

C.J. Braxton as Dean Winchester
Jensen Ackles Official Twitter.
Official Facebook Page

Alexis Drazen as Castiel/Jimmy/Lustiel/Casifer/Attractive Crying Man
Misha's Official Twitter Feed
Misha's Alternate Personality Twitter Feed.
Official Facebook Page

Romo Lampkin as Crowley/Fergus
Mark Sheppard's Twitter feed
Official Facebook Page

Samantha Smith as Mom/Mama/Mother/Mary Winchester

Introducing Dr. Noah Drake as Rick Springfield. He has a friend Jessie, but Jessie’s got himself a girl that he wants to make his…

The Music
One of the biggest things about Supernatural is its awesome soundtrack. While the last two seasons have not been as generous with their great classic rock offerings, the show continues to have one of the best soundtracks of any show around.

A listing of all the songs, separated by episode, in the show so far.

Qllj5Mn.gif

SPOILER POLICY

Spoilers are a sensitive subject on GAF. Episode titles and descriptions should be considered spoilers, and tagged as such. Rumors should be treated the same as well.

Once an episode has aired on the East Coast, then it is fair game and should not be spoiler tagged.

Speculation is encouraged and welcome, and should not be spoiler tagged unless it contains information NOT presented on the show. So if you read an interview and they mention something coming, spoiler that stuff!

Remember, if you post some major spoilers without tagging them, this could happen:
YdIOe.gif

gabe-stab.gif

stab.gif

As for Thursday nights at 9pm:
sq63lKn.gif

9NC07oV.gif

8I5Qwmk.gif

dZpF0Oa.gif

And on some Thursdays:
79cIwrP.gif

frowny_face_supernatural.gif

And just for some fun:
tumblr_inline_n0oziqvff31roav68.gif

BPs68vb.jpg

f0I4J4n.jpg

Also, what did Moose and Squirrel think of season 4 of Arrow?

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
Fantastic OT. Who thinks S12 has any chance at all of being as good as S11 was? If they even come close to it, holy hell we’ll be in for quite a ride!!!!

I wish it was starting this week. :(

Media

I'm so ready.

But my CW is still blacked out noooooo

I will have to watch it on the CW site with my shitty internet.

maxcriden

How's this show as a newcomer to it who loves CW shows and TV (erm, besides the superhero stuff, which mostly isn't my bag though I enjoy Flash and AOS decently)? I'd be trying from the beginning. Those who love it, what are some of your other favorite shows, especially genre or CW ones? Thanks all.

Natiko

Banned
Can't wait. Outside of a portion of season six I've enjoyed this show to an extent even at its worst. Should be a decent season one way or the other.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
How's this show as a newcomer to it who loves CW shows and TV (erm, besides the superhero stuff, which mostly isn't my bag though I enjoy Flash and AOS decently)? I'd be trying from the beginning. Those who love it, what are some of your other favorite shows, especially genre or CW ones? Thanks all.

The first five seasons are some of the best tv period. Watch out for the first season on Netflix though, they didn't get the right music for it.

Spent the past year watching this for the first time from the beginning. Finally caught up, so now I'm watching them all again. Currently wrapping up S4. Love me some Castiel and can't wait for the new season!

Spent the past year watching this for the first time from the beginning. Finally caught up, so now I'm watching them all again. Currently wrapping up S4. Love me some Castiel and can't wait for the new season!

I did the same in the last 2 months. Though I'm still waiting for Season 11 on Netflix so I can be all caught up.

FZZ

Banned
I honestly have no idea where they can go from God & his sister but let's go

Do want the show to have a proper ending tho D:

I did the same in the last 2 months. Though I'm still waiting for Season 11 on Netflix so I can be all caught up.

I gave in and just bought it on Amazon. I couldn't stand the wait. Really good season! It's odd when I first started watching it was on weekend's with my GF. Now we've broken up and I'm consuming 2-3 episodes a day after work lol. I've blown through 4 seasons in the time it took me to crank out 1.

This OT due to that image :D

When Padalecki posted that picture on Facebook, Amell responded with "That is the greatest thing to ever happen to my parking spot." Or something like that.
The other year Ackles and Padalecki teased Amell by hugging their People's Choice award. It is fun seeing them go back and forth.

zethren

Banned
Just finished Season 11, and MAN! It really did feel like back in the old season 4 and 5 days. What a ride. Can't wait for 12!

Doing my yearly rewatch of Supernatural

and Crowley's introduction is still great.

He kisses a man to make a deal, and then the camera does a crash zoom to Castiel popping his head out behind a pillar saying "Got em"

You know, how angels talk.

Completely forgot this was back tonight! Probably won't get around to watching until tomorrow, I rarely watch shows as they air, but super pumped to finally watch a season as it's on as opposed to bingeing like a madman.

They making this big deal of Mary being brought back to life but Castiel could have brought her back any time he wanted if asked.

In fact I don't know why he didn't resurrect Bobby since he did already once before.

CW lets you watch season 12 online now right? I'm halfway through Season 11, hoping to finish the rest this weekend. Then hoping I can watch Season 12 episodes as they're made available online.

The devil tortured him. These ladies thinking they can top that?

Edit: that's your fault for letting her live, Sam. Or not breaking her leg.

Edit 2: Black Sabbath!

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
Good episode, I rather liked it. That one chick really had them on the ropes, even Cas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom