• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supernatural Season 12 |OT| Mama, I'm Coming Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been slack in this thread for a long time, and had debated about doing the season 13 OT, but suddenly had inspiration on what to do with it.

You brought this on yourselves.

Kevin

I have been slack in this thread for a long time, and had debated about doing the season 13 OT, but suddenly had inspiration on what to do with it.

You brought this on yourselves.

Cool. Looking forward to it. With Grimm ended, Supernatural is the only show left of it's kind that I feel worth watching. Won't even touch any of the SyFy shows with how SyFy constantly cancels everything worthwhile.

Kevin

Super annoyed with Amazon...

Had the season 12 Blu-Ray preordered pretty much since the preorders became available.

I was suppose to receive my copy today and instead woke up with an email from Amazon that they are sorry for the delay and couldn't even provide a date as to when I will even get my copy.

Amazon had a good deal on this set and I am beginning to think Amazon does not want to honor their own deals.

As a Prime member I'm not happy with them lately for other reasons as well...

Super annoyed with Amazon...

Had the season 12 Blu-Ray preordered pretty much since the preorders became available.

I was suppose to receive my copy today and instead woke up with an email from Amazon that they are sorry for the delay and couldn't even provide a date as to when I will even get my copy.

Amazon had a good deal on this set and I am beginning to think Amazon does not want to honor their own deals.

As a Prime member I'm not happy with them lately for other reasons as well...

Well that sucks I hope you're able to get your copy soon. I've been hearing a lot of Amazon complaints lately.

Kevin

Well that sucks I hope you're able to get your copy soon. I've been hearing a lot of Amazon complaints lately.

I've been getting stiffed on other Amazon orders to. My SNES claszic us listed that they have no date. Bet I don't get that. They canceled my Zelda collectors edition like right before Switch launch with very little notice and I noticed Amazon's prices have been less then stellar lately... have not even been price matching other companies deals a lot lately...

I've been getting stiffed on other Amazon orders to. My SNES claszic us listed that they have no date. Bet I don't get that. They canceled my Zelda collectors edition like right before Switch launch with very little notice and I noticed Amazon's prices have been less then stellar lately... have not even been price matching other companies deals a lot lately...

Boy do I have a doozy for you:
hnfLXmK.png

This was a picture I took in front of an Amazon Locker today. About 10 packages just thrown in front of the Locker. Apparently the Amazon employee who delivered those packages...just threw them there? At this certain location atleast, it's happened frequently according to some mall employees.

Makes sense. Armageddon happened in the alt-world, so Michael probably destroyed Lucifer and then thought the best way to save the world was to rule it.

Please give us alt-Gabriel.

Pulgo1

Saw this thread bumped, and I've been debating watching the 12th season. There's just so much filler, and although I have enjoyed the past couple seasons, I'm wondering if it's worth my time.

Makes sense. Armageddon happened in the alt-world, so Michael probably destroyed Lucifer and then thought the best way to save the world was to rule it.

Please give us alt-Gabriel.

Wait

Then

What happens to Lucifer? Will he get rekt by Alt-Michael?

Oh man this has potential. I'm fucking hyped. I love alt-universe storylines that clash.

Isn't info that wasn't in the show supposed to get spoiler tagged :mad:? I would have preferred the surprise of that but seeing how they deal with it will be so much better. I'm more hyped now, I hope they don't disappoint. When does the next season start?

Kevin

Would be nice to finally get a trailer seeing how it airs in a short bit. lol

The spoilers we got suggest some cool stuff could be in the pipeline for season 13. That official image looked promising and provoked the feeling of "fun".

So glad
Mark Pellegrino being back as Lucifer
is a thing again!

Kevin

After rewatching the trailer on the computer it's NOT
Chuck or Cain
that I saw. Was a bit hard to see on the tiny phone screen. Bummer. Still the new "player" looks interesting. Hope they do something cool with that. Looks a lot like Cain which is interesting but it's not the same actor and almost certainly not Cain either. He's definitely lined up to be the new King of Hell though so it's likely he will be a recurring character and possibly become a series regular if people take to his character.

Kevin

What if it's alt-reality Lucifer?

OK I rewatched the trailer and the mystery person isn't a mystery. Not sure how I missed it but it appears to be
Asmodeus, the last remaining Prince of Hell played by the same actor that played Ramiel in "Stuck in the Middle With You" last season.

Kevin

I would hate that, honestly. The others, sure, but
God and Amara (and Death, I guess) should be omniversal.

So, in conclusion, yeah, it's Thanos.

I think it's Asmodeus, the last remaining Prince of Hell played by the same actor that played Ramiel in "Stuck in the Middle With You" last season.

OK I rewatched the trailer and the mystery person isn't a mystery. Not sure how I missed it but it appears to be
Asmodeus, the last remaining Prince of Hell played by the same actor that played Ramiel in "Stuck in the Middle With You" last season.

He died though, didn't he?

Kevin

He died though, didn't he?

Ramiel did, yes. The idea is that it's the other Prince of Hell. I think there was one other one left. If not then I have no idea what is going on here. Maybe it's Ramiel from the alternative world. Nearly certain it's the same actor (did comparisons between the trailer and footage from that season 12 episode and the actors look the same. Even the same gray spot in his beard.

If anyone else has any theories, please do share them as I am 100% curious!

dabig2

Ramiel did, yes. The idea is that it's the other Prince of Hell. I think there was one other one left. If not then I have no idea what is going on here. Maybe it's Ramiel from the alternative world. Nearly certain it's the same actor (did comparisons between the trailer and footage from that season 12 episode and the actors look the same. Even the same gray spot in his beard.

If anyone else has any theories, please do share them as I am 100% curious!

No you're right. There's 1 Prince of Hell still left that we haven't even seen yet. I'm guessing it's this Asmodeus. He'd be the only one worthy right now to take over hell in Crowley's spot, if we're not delving into alternate world shit for this too.

From that trailer, I wonder how Lucy's son plot will go forward. And then the plot with
alternate world Michael with Lucy and Mary.

Kevin

No you're right. There's 1 Prince of Hell still left that we haven't even seen yet. I'm guessing it's this Asmodeus. He'd be the only one worthy right now to take over hell in Crowley's spot, if we're not delving into alternate world shit for this too.

From that trailer, I wonder how Lucy's son plot will go forward. And then the plot with
alternate world Michael with Lucy and Mary.

They claim that they are NOT going to milk the alternative reality stuff too much and said it would be a part of season 13 but not the entire bulk so that leaves me hopeful. There is a real chance for some awesome storylines here and some worthwhile character returns but I would rather them to tread lightly here. I'm ok with the
Michael
one depending on how they handle that but beyond that, I wouldn't want every new threat to be from the alternative world and what not.

I am also glad that they are not completely done with Lucifer and Mary as well. Mark Pellegrino always brings his A-game to the character and it would be a real shame if we didn't get at least a little more throughout season 13. Also would be lame if Mary was just gone.

It will be interesting to see if Lucifer joins forces with Michael or if they will be at odds with Lucifer needing Mary for some help or something. The promo picture kind of suggested that Lucifer and Mary may be working together or something. Maybe they will be against Michael and need to join forces with one another to go up against Michael. Really I have no good guesses here.

Also curious about Castiel since they said he was way deader then normal and won't be appearing right away and will also have a major story arc later in the season when he does return. How exactly he will return is anybody's guess.

Kevin

The actor, Jeffrey Vincent Parise has been the one casted for the new Sheriff of Hell character so he is not the same character/actor that was in the Tarantino styled episode from last season. My final guess is that he will be
the last surviving Prince of Hell taking up the role of King of Hell now that Crowley is dead. The sheriff mantra makes me wonder if he has been moonlighting as a local sheriff up until now and may use that identity instead of "king". Could be a fun change up from Crowley's position. The actor definitely looks like fun and almost reminds me of Cain.

The actor, Jeffrey Vincent Parise has been the one casted for the new Sheriff of Hell character so he is not the same character/actor that was in the Tarantino styled episode from last season. My final guess is that he will be
the last surviving Prince of Hell taking up the role of King of Hell now that Crowley is dead. The sheriff mantra makes me wonder if he has been moonlighting as a local sheriff up until now and may use that identity instead of "king". Could be a fun change up from Crowley's position. The actor definitely looks like fun and almost reminds me of Cain.

Yeah when I saw the actor, I could see how some people confused him for Asmodeus and how he could be confused for Cain. He really does look fun.
The best actors for Supernatural are the ones who know to have fun with it tbh.

Kevin

Yeah when I saw the actor, I could see how some people confused him for Asmodeus and how he could be confused for Cain. He really does look fun.
The best actors for Supernatural are the ones who know to have fun with it tbh.

Exactly. I loved Crowley but they were running out of ideas for him. I do hope this new character won't just be Crowley 2.0 or they run out of ideas and kill him off. The character seems like fun. At least going off of the very brief scenes we saw of him so far in the trailer. Supernatural needs new characters.

Exactly. I loved Crowley but they were running out of ideas for him. I do hope this new character won't just be Crowley 2.0 or they run out of ideas and kill him off. The character seems like fun. At least going off of the very brief scenes we saw of him so far in the trailer. Supernatural needs new characters.

Yeah. I can dig a Southerner kinda Devil. Like, to contrast against Crowley, maybe he could be more old school.

Supernatural is still going uh. Kinda surprised.

IT'S STILL PRETTY DAMN GOOD!

ZeoVGM

Banned

I thought the most obvious idea for Crowley was just to have him be fully good, finally.

I still don't believe he's gone, to be honest.

Kevin

I thought the most obvious idea for Crowley was just to have him be fully good, finally.

I still don't believe he's gone, to be honest.

Yup I've wanted this since season 8. Wanted him to eventually turn mostly good and work with the boys much in the way that Castiel did. I would have loved some good awkward Impala scenes with Crowley and Castiel in the back seat and Sam and Dean doing their thing. Wanted Crowley fully on the team for years and it never happened. We did at least get some moments of that which was always fun! Especially when Castiel reluctantly had to partner up with Crowley made for some comedy gold moments.

sturmdogg

Huh. Thought it was Don Johnson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom