• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Madden Xbox League Thread Season II: Who's your (league) Daddy?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
If I find a 360 im in it for sure,GOD GUIDE A 360 TO ME! please!

Fifty

Wait till you've failed checking stores before you bring out the defeatist attitude. There are plenty of first-come first serve places out there. Matrix is our very own Debbie Downer.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fifty said:
Wait till you've failed checking stores before you bring out the defeatist attitude. There are plenty of first-come first serve places out there. Matrix is our very own Debbie Downer.

You know whats happened to me in the last week,you expect me to be positive? :lol

Good. I'm still not sold on Madden 360 though. I've played so much Madden I could live without it until next year. Madden 360's gameplay will have to be pretty amazing to get me to drop another $60 on the series this year.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I should have more time after the 360 is out too. October and early November has been crazy busy so far.

I guess I have to buy Madden now too. Ugh. Hope I get a good trade in value for the xbox version. I'm gonna take it back tomorrow then.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
f u fmt thats bullshit bitch.....

seriously, its cool... i really didnt care to tell u the truth.. I was winning but it wasnt the same... I will sell back madden and probably my PS2 and Xbox, to get credit...

thanks for buying League daddy for us FMT I am forever thankful...

DCX

DCX

Well nice playing with you guys....i will see you guys on 360 maybe next year. I won't be getting a 360 anytime soon, nor will i get Madden 06 on 360 anyway. 07 all the way.

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Alright guys GGs. This season was gay as hell thanks to Harrington, but it was a good serving of humble pie after my great season 1. I won't be able to get a 360 right at launch but I will pick one up hopefully in time for the real season 2!

Joey Harrington: 9 games, 180 passing attempts, 98 completions, 4 TDs, 17 ints, sacked 10 times, longest pass play 36 yards. 41.8 passer rating.

Never forget!

Top Bottom