• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks

5+ years running!

Often imitated... Never duplicated....

Half the year is gone! Time to get crazy ;D

The monthly tradition on NeoGAF! Since November 2006 <3 !!!

6609858139_e6010a2877_b.jpg

For those of you new to this thread, this is a place for us to show off our new pickups and discuss them!

REMINDER! Or get banned!

Post ACTUAL pictures! No one cares to see pictures they can find on google images....

Post ACTUAL pictures! No one cares to see pictures they can find on google images....

6434662657_d8e641d917_o.jpg

Mods are <3 and have banned people that DO NOT READ/FOLLOW the op!

ALSO!

Do not CRITICIZE other people's pick ups. This is a friendly thread. No need for insults!

Do not CRITICIZE other people's pick ups. This is a friendly thread. No need for insults!

ARCHIVES:

Oh yea I wanted to say one more thing!!

6434662657_d8e641d917_o.jpg

---

Here are some things I got in June of 2012! The second half of the year is officially underway!

282348_10150921716033883_1806148195_n.jpg

488017_10150921228708883_1386307019_n.jpg

563463_10150919286078883_209338121_n.jpg

548089_10150919023383883_837169333_n.jpg

250733_10150896162818883_101306182_n.jpg

53512118bb3d11e192e91231381b3d7a_7.jpg

What'd you get?

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
kick it off with some neverhood

Skullmonkeys(ps1)
skullmonkeys.jpg

and already blew my budget for the week was only going to spend $40 but fate said nope and a complete kirbys dream land 3 had to pop up for $80 so thats on the way

luka

Loves Robotech S1
Finally! This series never gets old no matter how many times I watch it.

img_0292anl68.jpg

img_0203nfxs9.jpg

Nier Replicant: absolutely incredible. played the entire thing and got every ending in 2 days. RIP cavia :(
biohazard 0: i hate it but...eh. it was cheap and i might as well complete the collection.

img_0188szxy6.jpg

Some PS1 games:

img_01912flov.jpg

Last and definitely least: this disappointing waste of $60

img_0194mbbhn.jpg

ugh. you got me again, rockstar. you got me again.

Japanese car stuff...Drift Tengoku, Fairlady Z Hyper Rev Mook and D1 Street Legal DVD.

DSC_0808.jpg

New soccer cleats since I'm now playing for two teams...

DSC_0673.jpg

DSC_0671.jpg

Nike T90 Elites

And Seat rails for the sport seats that I had recently bought.

DSC_0773.jpg

DSC_0776.jpg

One is a side mount and the other is for a bottom mount seat...

Maximus.

pAMEXl.jpg

Finally got my first Vita game and my first time playing Metal Gear. Got a 16gb card for my vita, so I wont have to worry about space for a while. Toy Story 3 was finally on sale, couldnt resist. Macbook pro case is in anticipation for the retina MBP!

Posting for new thread.

Dominoes

Banned
Canadian prices. I apologize for the shit picture quality.

imalcplw9Fg3c.JPG

Mario Power Tennis (GCN) - $16.99

Came complete and in great shape.

i65JywxiQRE9P.JPG

Dragon Warrior (NES) - $3.99

Just the cartridge, but is in great shape. Haven't put it in yet.

irbEO2RyAyQqO.JPG

Moleskine 9x14 cm Notebook - $11.95

Overpriced, but I needed a good little notebook.

iLvNTprkVd7W7.JPG

Pepper Brew Gourmet Pepper Relish Hot Sauce - $10.00

Delicious. Got it at the Canada Day Market.

Cypher

Vehicle mayhem, web-slinging, and zombies!

Twisted Metal - Limited Edition (PS3)
ModNation Racers: Road Trip (VITA)

DSC03958.jpg

The Amazing Spider-Man (360)
Dead Island - Game of the Year Edition (360)

DSC04003.jpg

It's been a while since I've posted, but I got motivated to show my pick ups so far this year. Most are recent, but a few are from a few months back.
YCnPpl.jpg

New MBP with retina, 16gb ram

ot7gul.jpg

Apple TV

kqjQnl.jpg

qCRanl.jpg

Huge Picasso book

FW2Fvl.jpg

Filled to the brim with text and images

Wr8VPl.jpg

Which looks great on the shelf of my new side table (from Mitchell Gold and Bob Williams)

Xk5SGl.jpg

John Varvatos shoes (love em)

P57swl.jpg

Contra artwork I got at an art show here in LA in March. Love it.

Now on to the gaming goodies:

LaGB0l.jpg

25th Anniversary DSiXL I bought online

rqbXKl.jpg

Perfect condition - except for a scratch on the lower screen that wasn't advertised on the amazon page, so I got $20 taken off

uitV8l.jpg

Retro Game Boy Micro in great shape

HDgOQl.jpg

Everything works well on it

weWqdl.jpg

Two new games for my Micro

jpi00l.jpg

3DS case to use some expiring points and Pokemon Black (will I actually finish a Pokemon game for the first time in 10 years?)

Wk54ll.jpg

Some Vita love. Long ass game that I've put 25 or so hours into and got a little bored with it.

Until next time...

Skilletor

E3 is right around the corner?

:p

I, too, got a sword. Swapped out the buttons for some sanwas as a placeholder until I decide what color I want to get. I like the blue. They match the LEDS.

Crappy camera phone pic:

20120628_220710.jpg

guest1321

Haven't posted in quite a while so a heads up and sorry for the length!

Well, I got myself some workout gear, running headphones and a Fuelband for keeping track of it all.

2YVkQl.jpg

eUGhhl.jpg

d3G7wl.jpg

BT's new album as well as new iPad case. I got sick of the standard apple one.

5Pxrwl.jpg

3zgo6l.jpg

Finally upgraded the MacBook Pro. My hard drive cable was dieing on me (which I didn't figure out until after I replaced the old hard drive), so now I have an SSD, an HDD in the optical bay, and 8GB of RAM. It's running reallllllll nice now.

lRtwbl.jpg

sZYQLl.jpg

Games!!!

u3Liel.jpg

lWojQl.jpg

EzOyhl.jpg

Vita Love&#8230; Got it for BART and it is absolutely the best way to start and end the work day. Got a 16GB card for it to. The Vita was used but altogether cost me 250. Really pleased and am looking forward to AC3 and LBP on it when they come!

R3Z9bl.jpg

JYwFYl.jpg

60GB Fat PS3 died and after several attempts and revival (worked twice), it is finally gone for good. So it was time to reinvest in and this deal seemed great. I traded in Otergame5 plus $33 for the Uncharted Series at Best buy. Lets go!

YvHq2l.jpg

tMQGtl.jpg

chiQ

I got fired for refusing to work unpaid.

Is that legal where you are? Nobody would think they could get away with that in NZ, let alone actually try it. It's almost impossible to fire someone here. It actually goes too far the other way, I think.

barrin87

IMG_0099[1] by dr2k, on Flickr

Wow, are you series?

I wouldn't consider that attitude in the slightest. I don't mind doing extra work but if I am at work I am damn well signing in to get paid! Sounds like a good lawsuit.

Just got my Samsung Galaxy S3 so I will post pictures of that once I figure out how I can take a picture of it without using my phone which I am taking a picture of...

guest1321

Great album! Love BT.

Have only given it a good full listen once unfortunately. It is hard finding an hour in my day to sit still and listen which really is the best way to listen to albums like this and MS and TBU.

As for this album it is a different direction than I was expecting but it is still amazing.

seady

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TrZFxhrPUI

Anything interesting as far as taking care of them?

I am still learning how to hold them. It's a lot more difficult than I though. They always freak out when I touch them and will raise their spike.

The worst is when they get comfortable on my hand, then suddenly something alarm them then they will raise their spike in full force in millisecond right onto my palm. It's like holding a ticking bomb lol. Of coz I can always wear glove but I want to train myself better at raising them.

Acrylic7

IMG_0099[1] by dr2k, on Flickr

court
Here in the US that's a no brainer. Cha ching.

I am still learning how to hold them. It's a lot more difficult than I though. They always freak out when I touch them and will raise their spike.

The worst is when they get comfortable on my hand, then suddenly something alarm them then they will raise their spike in full force in millisecond right onto my palm. It's like holding a ticking bomb lol. Of coz I can always wear glove but I want to train myself better at raising them.

Are you wearing a ring?

Choc

Banned
A new month and new things.

8627077.png

Loving the Nexus 7 so much I gotta get some books!

at least we know Apple can't stop this one in the USA because they don't haev a 7" tablet

in fact if apple now does a 7" tablet, Google could probably injunction them :p

Yes Boss!

Yay! New month.

July is gonna be crazy for me since I'm going back to cali on vacation and have a ton of stuff waiting for me.

zmet

Bare Knuckle Original Soundtrack
lj1.jpg

Contains: Bare Knuckle (Mega Drive and Game Gear), Bare Knuckle 2 (Mega Drive and Game Gear), Bare Knuckle 3 (Mega Drive), and Bare Knuckle Legend Mix

Back
lj1a.jpg

Loose Sailor Moon R and Popful Mail
lj2.jpg

Finally! This series never gets old no matter how many times I watch it.

img_0292anl68.jpg

img_0203nfxs9.jpg
Are these the complete series? Or just the movies with bonus stuff? Do they have eng subs and are they region free?

One of my favorite Mech animes. Always wanted to have the blu-rays but they were just the movies.

Addnan

Some games for the new PS3.
ibsi1ne05az5v0.jpg

Also PS+ and that gave me way too many games to get through this summer.
irJQaIV1bZmwK.jpg

Finally.
ibSn35T8WJiK7.jpg

Top Bottom