• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

LiK

Did you guys get through it?

Stuck at Crota. We don't have our own strategy yet with our classes. Todd had to leave and both Nami and RNilla joined us to help but they're probably tired from CE already. Not at 100%. We'll do fine tomorrow.

Namikaze1

You know you're dead tired when:
- you forget that hugging the crystal starts the fight.
- are shooting above acolytes' heads
- you press delete instead of close application on the UI

Did you guys get through it?
Nope. The run earlier really drained me out.

PuMa

Stuck at Crota. We don't have our own strategy yet with our classes. Todd had to leave and both Nami and RNilla joined us to help so they're probably tired from CE already. Not at 100%. We'll do fine tomorrow.

Ah cool. If you don't have a full fire team tomorrow night, I'd love to sub in! Psn Puma.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Kadey are you jumping to the ledge? I tried a few times and couldn't.quite.make.it.

iErYVP5OGS4Wo.gif

Namikaze1

Once Crux of Crota drops, I'm going back to normal CE runs. Fuck hard mode. I don't even want the Handcannon anymore. I'm 2 for 4 on the raid primary weapons anyway.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
All except Deathsinger though you do have the chance for exotics so I gues it counts.

So far, it looks like you can get the Pulse Rifle from the abyss, AR from the Bridge, so far nothing from Ir Yut, and Scout Rifle and Hand Cannon from Crota.

I am probably wrong on my information though.

Nope, I got nothing. Only armor and mats. HM hates me.

I guess its worth soloing the first section for a weapon.

The chalice/presence of Crota was already there to make the encounter more difficult. Why take the chalice out? Especially with
No revives

VoG HM was no revives, CE HM is no revives and no healing. Just wait til HoW when we have no revives, no healing, and some type of constant health draining mechanism.

This Crota fight is ridiculous. Why Level 33? It's like we will all be #Forever29 for the duration this raid will be the main raid until House of Wolves.

Stupid.

Top Bottom