• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GFW Radio (97.5 Brodeo) 03/26/2008 - Get well, Black Dragon

03/26/2008 | GFW Radio - Podcast

On this spectacular, action-packed 100th episode of GFW Radio, we cancel the spectacular, action-packed 100th episode of GFW Radio. Jeff's out sick and nobody's been playing anything of note, so we're saving all the good stuff for next week. But in the meantime, get acquainted with the "time bullet" theory of Lost.

http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3?http://download.gamevideos.com/Podcasts/CGW/032608.mp3

Get well, our Lord Black Dragon.

commentgreeting10.gif

BlackDragon_400.jpg

Black Dragon will bounce back.

I've not watched this Lost show, but from what I've heard the GFW crew say about it, it seems more painfully ludicrous than even the X-Files was at its worst.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Black Dragon will kick the shit out of the flu and be laying down some sizzlin' 'ish for our ears in no time.

Hey Skip once said they have 8 mics, right?

100th Brodeo Extravaganza:
The usual gang, plus:
Dr. Maxx Chill
Anthony
Crispin
Darren
And a half-hour of nothing but Heroes of the Web/Whisky Nerd.

This is what I want.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So, Partially due to honoring our overlords at the Brodeo, but mostly due to boredom I went back and listened to the first to CGW radios.

:lol

Still entertaining, but boy have they come a long way.

Episode two is the origin of Jeff's fabulous oldman voice.

I AM JOHN! said:
Hey Skip once said they have 8 mics, right?

100th Brodeo Extravaganza:
The usual gang, plus:
Dr. Maxx Chill
Anthony
Crispin
Darren
And a half-hour of nothing but Heroes of the Web/Whisky Nerd.

This is what I want.

Rory finally gets on the mic.

also, earlier today I was thinking about one of the TF2 griefing video when I was in a class and some kid was explaining to someone else about how Japanese culture was so much better than American culture. If I wasnt busy doing jack shit, I would have gone up and started talking about geisha and honor.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Jeff, if you're out there.
I present to you, a slow jam. Courtesy of RPS.

Feel better... <3
40.gif

Akia

I still think that Black Dragon is a stupid nickname. I think Jeff choose it on accident and didn't mean for it to catch on. Oh well.

Get well, Jeff.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Get well soon Jeff, I want to hear your promo, which, judging by Shawns preview, is basically and endless stream of butt sex jokes.

Top Bottom